Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to view Spark Flight Data using DJI Assistant 2?
2590 5 2017-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Neil_Vals
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158812 ft
United States

Hello Forum, I'm a newbie, Spark is my first drone and i need to review my flight data for me to improve and track my drone flying experince. How can I view my flight data using DJI Assistant 2 ?
assistant2.jpg
2017-9-8
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

You can't view it at all with DJI Assistant, but you can view a lot with your DJI GO 4 App. Just choose "Flight records" and click on the flight you want to review.
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Agree with 2#. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
2017-9-8
Use props
Thomas Schwarb
New
Switzerland

I try to connect my spark with dji assistant2. In the device-list i can select "MM" but after that i can't see the firmware version and all other things. Is this because I already used dji assistant2 with a phantom?
2017-9-16
Use props
Thomas Schwarb
New
Switzerland

Here a screen shot:
dji.jpg
2017-9-16
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Thomas Schwarb Posted at 2017-9-16 06:22
I try to connect my spark with dji assistant2. In the device-list i can select "MM" but after that i can't see the firmware version and all other things. Is this because I already used dji assistant2 with a phantom?

That's a different topic and there are threads on it in the forum. Might be better to continue the discussion e.g. here: http://forum.dji.com/thread-112720-1-3.html
But as first measure I would recommend to reinstall DJI assistant and see if the problem persists. Recently there have been issues with Mac Computers as well. If you have the opportunity try on a Windows PC. If you are on a Windows 10 PC there is a certain likelyhood that Spark drivers have not been properly installed because they are labelled as coming from an unknown source. You need to override any warnings you might get in this regard when reinstalling DJI Assistant. Thats all I can tell you so far without knowing your specific configuration.
2017-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules