FAN runs continuously after last OSMO update
793 4 2017-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeffD
New
United States

The fan runs immediately and continuously on startup and never turns off (worked fine proir to the last OS update)

2017-9-8
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

You're right it does! I'm sure it didn't do that before..... fan comes on as soon as switched on, i.e. not even up to temperature. It does switch off when you record video though. However, if it's left running by default, even when not needed, it's going to increase wear / reduce lifespan of the unit and needs to be remedied pronto.
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jeff and Salty, we appreciate your feedback, I have reported this issue to our engineers for confirmation, will come back to you once there is update, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-10
Use props
vidmaker
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-10 01:25
Jeff and Salty, we appreciate your feedback, I have reported this issue to our engineers for confirmation, will come back to you once there is update, appreciate your patience.

Hi DJI Mindy, I purchased a new osmo mobile and I have the same fan running issue except the fan still runs while I'm recording making the audio basically unusable. Any thoughts?
2017-11-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

vidmaker Posted at 2017-11-11 18:49
Hi DJI Mindy, I purchased a new osmo mobile and I have the same fan running issue except the fan still runs while I'm recording making the audio basically unusable. Any thoughts?

Can you please help us to verify the model of your device? Since Osmo Mobile doesn't have fans, do you mean the gimbal motor?
2017-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules