Curiosity Forum Question
1294 10 2017-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bob37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260384 ft
United States

In the forum, I am an “Intern” Pilot with 64583 meters flow.  In “AirData UAV” alone, I am at 91,732 meters and there are many “DJI go” flights I never loaded into that site.  So where does the Forum get the distance number from?  What does “Intern” refer to:  Time in the group or distance flown or points accumulated?  

2017-9-8
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Can't speak to the distance numbers, but the Intern comes from the points you have accumulated
2017-9-8
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The forum gets the distance numbers (in meters) from the flights you have uploaded to the DJI cloud.
Your pilot status in the forum depends on your activity going along with points you accumulate through posting, replying, liking, logging in.
Means you can be a Pro pilot with a million miles on the clock but still be a Beginner in this forum.
2017-9-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Your forum point values can be converted to DJI dollars...

RedHotPoker
2017-9-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

You must have a ton of flights you haven't synced
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

You always want to log into the app for this reason. Make sure you sync to the cloud as well.
2017-9-8
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-8 15:40
You always want to log into the app for this reason. Make sure you sync to the cloud as well.

I feel stupid asking this:  So... how does one "Sync to the cloud"?  Is the "Logging on in the app" refer to the Go app?  If i fly Litchi, it syncs to their site.  The DJI manual never uses the word "cloud" except to warn they can be bad to fly in.  
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

bob37 Posted at 2017-9-8 15:57
I feel stupid asking this:  So... how does one "Sync to the cloud"?  Is the "Logging on in the app" refer to the Go app?  If i fly Litchi, it syncs to their site.  The DJI manual never uses the word "cloud" except to warn they can be bad to fly in.

Just my verbiage.  I am referring to the same as the manual.
2017-9-8
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

OK.  I Googled how to sync and just did it!  now i have 126,484 meters shown.  So it somehow combined my DJI go and Litchi flights.  Cool.  
2017-9-8
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

But.. how does the DJIgo app know the flights flown in Litchi?  I did notice that setting RTH altitude in the go app is seen in the Litchi app, so they must talk to each other.  
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

I always see the Litchi App working in conjunction with DJI. So it is natural for to assume that they work in conjunction with each other.
2017-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules