"Aircraft Disconnected" after firmware update
9902 10 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2ffbd8e2
lvl.1

United States

I'm getting an "Aircraft Disconnected" error since doing the latest firmware upgrade to my Phantom 3 Pro aircraft and controller. Both updates seemed to go through normally, but now I can't connect to the aircraft. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2017-9-10
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

What phone/tablet are you using.  Are you on the latest App?  Anything change other than the firmware?
2017-9-10
Use props
LuckyShotPics
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2017-9-10 08:11
What phone/tablet are you using.  Are you on the latest App?  Anything change other than the firmware?

I've tried with my iPad mini and my iPhone 5s. Both running the latest version of DJI GO. Firmware was the only thing changed. Everything worked fine before updating it.
Any ideas?
2017-9-10
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

LuckyShotPics Posted at 2017-9-10 08:32
I've tried with my iPad mini and my iPhone 5s. Both running the latest version of DJI GO. Firmware was the only thing changed. Everything worked fine before updating it.
Any ideas?

Can you show me a screen shot of the camera screen and the About screen.  I am looking for the signal strength and the firmware versions.
2017-9-10
Use props
jwuliger
New
Flight distance : 327490 ft
United States

Hello, I updated to the latest firmware and this morning my Mavic for the first time ever flew off on its own. It flew so far that I lost connection to it. I just bought the drone and with DJI Care Refresh. Yet I can't use it. How do you get support for something that you did not do? This was not me. I have two other DJI Drones and this has never happened. I can't even get the last known GPS coords because the drone disconnected from my iPad Pro.
Is there anything that can be done? This just not seem right.

Logs 1.zip

523.78 KB, Down times: 0

Drone Fy Off Logs

Logs 2.zip

529.04 KB, Down times: 0

Drone Fy Off Logs

2017-9-10
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Did you find the Mavic using Find my Drone?  Please sync your flight logs to the cloud.  Then go to dji.com/support and open a case.  They will analyse the flight log and try to determine wihat happened.  Sorry for your loss.
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

jwuliger Posted at 2017-9-10 15:19
Hello, I updated to the latest firmware and this morning my Mavic for the first time ever flew off on its own. It flew so far that I lost connection to it. I just bought the drone and with DJI Care Refresh. Yet I can't use it. How do you get support for something that you did not do? This was not me. I have two other DJI Drones and this has never happened. I can't even get the last known GPS coords because the drone disconnected from my iPad Pro.
Is there anything that can be done? This just not seem right.

Sorry for your loss, Have you done what Tahoe Ed suggested? You can refer to the link below to contact the Support. http://www.dji.com/support
2017-9-10
Use props
fans2799fd21
New
Flight distance : 885049 ft
United States

I had the same problem.  This guy's fix worked for me.  
2017-10-31
Use props
fansf7de602d
New
Flight distance : 27608 ft
Netherlands

fans2799fd21 Posted at 2017-10-31 13:24
I had the same problem.  This guy's fix worked for me.  https://youtu.be/pv-pxg9SCek?t=1m55s

Cool... this worked a treat!!! Thanks Man
2018-2-17
Use props
HOOM
New

Iran

Hello

my problem is  "Aircraft Disconnected" error since doing the latest firmware upgrade to my Phantom 3 Pro aircraft and controller. Both updates seemed to go through normally, but now I can't connect to the aircraft. please help me to reconnect

Thanks alot

2018-5-5
Use props
DJI_ALEX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27273678 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D534%26typeid%3D534
2018-8-25
Use props
Advanced