Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO App won't connect when using certain battery
1074 6 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brian88
lvl.3
Flight distance : 385942 ft
United States

Hey all,

I have been having an issue with one of my batteries where the DJI GO app won't connect to the Mavic. The controller connects and says ready to go, but the app won't recognize it.   My other two batteries work just fine. According to my flight logs, this began occurring after the latest firmware update. However, I am not able to check the actual firmware because of the app disconnect issue. I have just under an hour and a half on this battery, with 7 flights and 7 charges.

Has anyone else had similar issues?
Is there a way to check the firmware for the battery? or reinstall?

Thanks,

Brian  
2017-9-10
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

if it is a genuine battery, try using your PC or mac and DJI assistant 2.. the refresh the firmware.  make sure during refresh that the negatively impacted battery is in the drone and 50% or above charged..
2017-9-10
Use props
Brian88
lvl.3
United States

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-9-10 10:33
if it is a genuine battery, try using your PC or mac and DJI assistant 2.. the refresh the firmware.  make sure during refresh that the negatively impacted battery is in the drone and 50% or above charged..

Cheers,

That seemed to have fixed it. Will report back if any issue reoccurs.
2017-9-10
Use props
Brian88
lvl.3
United States

Ok, so that fixed the problem for the battery that had the issue, however now my other two batteries have that issue...

How can I fix this to ensure all batteries are functional? I do not have any firmware incompatibility issues showing in the app or on the Assistant.
2017-9-10
Use props
Brian88
lvl.3
United States

Did a refresh again with one of the non-working batteries seemed to fix the issue for all 3.
2017-9-10
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Brian88 Posted at 2017-9-10 12:04
Did a refresh again with one of the non-working batteries seemed to fix the issue for all 3.

i recommend doing it for all batteries.  the batteries themselves get an update as well with every firmware upgrade.. so maybe one of your batteries didnt complete and update or didnt get updated at all or something..  
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Brian88 Posted at 2017-9-10 12:04

Thanks for your update, hope you can enjoy the drone! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know, happy flying!
2017-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules