Car charger issues...
958 7 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaViCToRR
lvl.2
United States

When i plug my car and charger in it cycles through all 4 channels and then stops. I tried having just one battery plugged up and it went through all the channels until it got to the one with the battery....then the leds on the battery blinked upward in sequence like it was charging and then went solid and only displated 3 lights showing how much was left on the battery. Ive only had the mavick for 3 weeks and the first cpl times i used the car charger it worked fine. Any idea why this is happening??? Also the voltage on the charger is going up and dwn between 11.99 and 13.10v
2017-9-10
Use props
Jeff7577
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

https://forum.dji.com/thread-80500-1-1.html
2017-9-10
Use props
DaViCToRR
lvl.2
United States

^^^ that isnt helpful. ive already read through that post...and there arent any answers...mainly just people debating if it works ect...which it should work.  the first cpl times i tried it...everything worked fine. now it jus cycles through the channels and the leds on the battery just stay solid for watever amount of juice is left in the battery. like i have 3 solid leds that stay on. at first it;ll blink up and then just stop and remain solid....
2017-9-10
Use props
Jeff7577
lvl.4
United States

The answer is there. Is your car running? Does your car provide the needed voltage at idle? You should buy an aftermarket charger like this: https://www.amazon.com/FSLabs-Pl ... =Mavic+car++charger
2017-9-10
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Your car has to deliver a minimal voltage to let the car charger do its work. Probably is voltage to low now...
2017-9-10
Use props
DaViCToRR
lvl.2
United States

Jeff7577 Posted at 2017-9-10 13:02
The answer is there. Is your car running? Does your car provide the needed voltage at idle? You should buy an aftermarket charger like this: https://www.amazon.com/FSLabs-Platinum-Intelligent-Battery-Charger/dp/B01N4862N2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1505077314&sr=8-5&keywords=Mavic+car++charger

Yea the car provides the correct voltage, and when u say idle...do u mean the engine running but the car not moving?  Ive tried it both running and in park and also while driving. Its annoying bcuz i paid for the upgrade combo which cost 1400$ bcuz  it came with extra stuff like the car charger...so i feel kinda ripped off if i need to get sum 3rd party charger
2017-9-10
Use props
Jeff7577
lvl.4
United States

DaViCToRR Posted at 2017-9-10 13:08
Yea the car provides the correct voltage, and when u say idle...do u mean the engine running but the car not moving?  Ive tried it both running and in park and also while driving. Its annoying bcuz i paid for the upgrade combo which cost 1400$ bcuz  it came with extra stuff like the car charger...so i feel kinda ripped off if i need to get sum 3rd party charger

I totally understand. The car charger definitely sucks. Using it my car it would only charge occasionally with the engine running at idle. If I increased the engine rpm it would usually start charging normally. Every car is different and DJIs “smart” circuitry is no good.I have the charger that I linked and it works perfectly.
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Can  you elaborate more on the car charger? What type of charger are you using? Is this DJI charger or third party?
2017-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules