DJI What is going on with the Spark, so many flyaway Cases recently.
5471 88 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_xLE6O03 Posted at 2017-9-15 07:48
sorry , but i'm pi**ed of to dji , answered at all question provided all logs and dat  requested and no answer.

I hear your frustration djiuser_xLE6O03.  You certainly aren't the first on this forum to have similar experiences.

For those of us who are not affiliated with DJI, we always need to assume the lowest common denominator of experience when we try and help users out (lots of newbies come and go, and we all started that way).  None of us mean offense by starting with the basics.  You can help us help you by helping us understand your experience level (which for you sounds more advanced than others we try to assist).
2017-9-15
Use props
djiuser_xLE6O03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1198346 ft
Romania

A flight record in dat file can start in the air ?
2017-9-15
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_xLE6O03 Posted at 2017-9-15 09:53
I flight record in dat file can start in the air ?

Not sure what you are asking there.  I'll answer one interpretation of the question and see if my answer addresses the question you intended.

There are a couple of use cases I can think of where logging a flight appears to start in the air (as opposed to starting on the ground).  One is if the user palm launches the drone, and then connects drone/phone/rc after flight has started.  Another is if the user launches the drone using just the RC, and in mid-flight connects the RC to the phone/app (either on purpose or via crashed/restarted app).
2017-9-15
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Oh I see, this is not flight log data, but data from the other stored artifacts (dat file, etc).  I have no idea how this can occur.  I must admit to you that I'm ok at analyzing flight logs, I've no experience interpreting the other data (yet).
2017-9-15
Use props
djiuser_xLE6O03
lvl.4
Romania

thank you for your sincere interest , i use dji assitant first time 3 days ago after compass error. I was a happy spark owner before . That kind of  help i was expected . Someone (in special from dji ) to open the dat and logs provided and analyse it.
dji error.jpg
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ken Mok Posted at 2017-9-13 08:54
Have to add to this post regarding the Spark losing GPS and flying away.
About 12 hours ago in daylight, I launched my less than 1 week old Spark with only about 6-8 satellites registering, so it was intermittently going into Atti mode.
Hovering at height of about 3m, 2m away from me and about 30 seconds after takeoff, a bunch of warnings about losing satellite and Atti mode coming in, the RC stick controls began to have trouble controlling the  Spark.

I'm sorry for your loss. Have you contacted the support team via support@dji.com to report the accident? Please tell me your case number, I'd like to look into it.
2017-9-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_xLE6O03 Posted at 2017-9-15 10:59
thank you for your sincere interest , i use dji assitant first time 3 days ago after compass error. I was a happy spark owner before . That kind of  help i was expected . Someone (in special from dji ) to open the dat and logs provided and analyse it.

Looking at that graph it looks like you picked up interference somewhere on the ground i.e. Green/Blue line mag yaw took awhile before it recovered.
I don't normally read these dat files but certainly looks like magnetic yaw problem, I could be wrong. I don't think it's anything to worry about, but just be careful and plan your take off.
2017-9-16
Use props
djiuser_xLE6O03
lvl.4
Romania

GPS was dropped before compass according to graphics , yaw line following mag yaw line all time except the interval with error . in txt.log file and csv  i have multiple messages "[L-BATTERY]no space to save the ipc packet " (i allready asked in another thread , but no response ) , can someone tell me what means that messages ?
56 yaw.jpg
56 graph.jpg
2017-9-16
Use props
djiuser_xLE6O03
lvl.4
Romania

wHy GPS health dropped from maximum to 0 but 19 sattelites stiil presents and longitude an latitude are good in csv durring the "weak gps signal" ?
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules