Firmware - HD stream
1879 6 2015-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theac3man
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ok so I've had my I1 for a few weeks now and find it very good for what I want it for.  In the uk we are limited to flying a drone or uav no more than 500m away with visual sight needed, I however need to constantly fly at that maximum boundary.  

Before I purchased the right drone I did some extensive research on these forums, YouTube, and general searching to find that the firmware update was causing problems with the compass, GPS, and a few more issues.

Because I fly at the maximum legal boundary I decided that it was in my best interest not to update just yet until the issue seems like it's smoothing out, or DJI release a update to said issues. However I still been getting small issues with my I1; for instance the battery glitch that the battery displayed a drain from 99%>5% in about 5-7 secs and the I1 forced land.  My second issue was the HD strength has been very poor at max distance, and on one occasion lost all connection to which I pressed return home until I regained the video feed.

So my question is;
- what caused these said problems (was it the firmware)
- should I just update to the latest firmware

Thanks

Chris
2015-4-3
Use props
lukebowerman.ya
lvl.2

Malta

With the firmware .17 I went 2.8km with crisp video.
2015-4-3
Use props
theac3man
lvl.1

United Kingdom

If I am just being a noob and need to update my firmware or do a lot more research myself, please don't hold back so I can continue to learn

Cheers
Chris
2015-4-3
Use props
Heliflo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8885013 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

lukebowerman.ya Posted at 2015-4-3 17:26
With the firmware .17 I went 2.8km with crisp video.

which tablet/device were you using?
2015-4-3
Use props
lukebowerman.ya
lvl.2

Malta

Heliflo Posted at 2015-4-3 19:15
which tablet/device were you using?

IPAD mini 2 Cellular Version.
2015-5-25
Use props
janetbaptis
New

United States

Thanks for sharing the great information. For more details like this visit: https://www.pikashowhd.com/pikashow-for-pc/
2023-4-27
Use props
sallyquitzon
New

Pakistan

Thanks for sharing the great information.
4-16 02:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules