Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI RONIN battery MSDS ?
3803 7 2015-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mitarashki
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3540098 ft
Bulgaria

Hello DJI. We have upcoming job out of country and our customs require from us MSDS ( material safety data sheet) for the batteries in order to load them in the plane. Would you please provide me the document ? Thank you in advance.
2015-4-3
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3540098 ft
Bulgaria

Hey there.... DJI ehoooooo... someone from the support that want to help. My job depends on this document and the time I have for sending my equipment out of country is nearly ending. PLEASE RESPOND
2015-4-4
Use props
DJI-Darryl
lvl.2

United States

mitarashki , you should try contacting them directly via email or by phone http://www.dji.com/support
2015-4-4
Use props
chilli
lvl.1

Namibia

Hi mitarashki,

Did you ever get the MSDS? I need one too now for pre-clearance on my next assignment. If you have it could you share it with me? my email is chilli[at]takenotemedia[dot]com

Best,
2015-10-29
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

chilli@takenote Posted at 2015-10-30 00:12
Hi mitarashki,

Did you ever get the MSDS? I need one too now for pre-clearance on my next assignmen ...

Pls send your email to support@dji.com, THX
2015-10-31
Use props
gavinnewman
New

United Kingdom

Did anyone succeed in getting the MSDS information.  I've tried contacting the support email on two occasions now but just get ignored as usual...  :-(
Supposed to be frieghting kit tonight but gonna have to remove all the batteries to meet the new regulations.
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

gavinnewman@mac Posted at 2016-2-2 20:38
Did anyone succeed in getting the MSDS information.  I've tried contacting the support email on two  ...

What's your ticket number?
2016-2-3
Use props
simongibson82
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67756 ft
United Kingdom

Did anyone ever get the MSDS for the Ronin battery?

Si.
2016-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules