A Warranty That Covers All?! Yep!
46991 164 2014-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
homestea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 185518 ft
United States

Well got an update that my unit was unrepairable due to the high cost and or unavailability of parts and I was told I will be getting a full reimbursement!  Woo hoo! I think I will be upgrading to a  phantom 3
2015-7-22
Use props
damondarnall
New

United States

Just talked with Square Trade and as of last month "December 2015" They are no longer covering any flying cameras. Unless you purchase from B&H Drone & Insurance but not accidental Protection only extended warranty.

Good news for the lucky ones who did buy it they will honor those contracts just not an option for new ones.  
2016-1-4
Use props
Neary Aerial
New

United States

We cover all Phantoms and Inspires, as well as Blade, Walkera, Yuneec, and 3DR. https://neary-aerial.com
2016-1-27
Use props
nigelmensah
New

United States

Just wanted to add that Squaretrade is trying to deny any UAV claims now saying the warranty is "invalid".  I am going to push it tooth & nail because I already have a separate warranty that they honored a claim on.  I told them that if they changed their T&Cs without informing me, they have breached our contract.  It seems I will have leverage a lot more pressure before they concede to paying, but I won't stop.
2016-2-23
Use props
Sugerpii
lvl.1

United States

I know this is an old thread but I purchased the protection plan from B&H back in 2015 and was told it was a full reimbursement plan. Since I bought it drones have become widely popular. When it came time to file a claim and the unit was un repairable they sent me a replacement. They are now telling me they always do replacements and denied the reimbursement. I just filed a complaint with the better business bureau since I was unable to resolve it with them. Anyone else have this happen?  
2017-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules