Can not refresh firmware in windows 10 dji assistant 2
2579 20 2017-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

Hi i can not refresh firmware via dji assistant 2.When download finish it stuck there to 100%.I have latest version assistant 1.1.6 windows 10..

2017-9-12
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

Never mind i test 2 windows 10 pc nothing....An old windows 7 pc made the trick for me...
2017-9-12
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I have a Windows 10 PC and have not had any problems so far. But I have noticed repeatedly in other posts of yours, that your judgements on whatever come out pretty fast... . Never mind...
2017-9-12
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

I am a bit fast worker is that bad?Maybe someone else finds useful a solution that works for me so i share it fast.....That is the point of this forum.I share fast my findings in loosen screws i save a lot people speed is the key....
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Anuvis, please try to reboot your spark first and update your drone again through DJI Assistant 2. If it fails again, please provide me the screenshot. Thanks.
2017-9-12
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-12 19:32
Anuvis, please try to reboot your spark first and update your drone again through DJI Assistant 2. If it fails again, please provide me the screenshot. Thanks.

I guess it is a driver issue....Dji assistant 2 when finish download of the firmware just stays in that screen "100% download " it dose not go to transferring stage....So  possible the problem is caused by driver...Is any link to download drivers for spark for windows 10? I install and reinstall the dji assistant 2 in windows 10 but i have the same problem.....An old windows 7 pc works as supposed.....I have latest windows 10 version...
2017-9-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

I wonder if you might have downloaded the DJI assistant for other drone models. My latest version for Spark is v.1.1.2 and not 1.1.6 that you have mentioned in your first post.
2017-9-13
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-9-13 01:24
I wonder if you might have downloaded the DJI assistant for other drone models. My latest version for Spark is v.1.1.2 and not 1.1.6 that you have mentioned in your first post.

You are wrong 1.1.6 is the latest ...Check the link 7/9/17...Yes i find it tragic that the dji assistant 2 has not any info about new version...At least a serach for update button....Theese features are missing...
2017-9-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

I have followed your link and this is what I get:

DJI Assistant version.JPG
2017-9-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

Correction: Yes indeed, if I go to the international (English) DJI website, the new version is available.
2017-9-13
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-9-13 02:41
Correction: Yes indeed, if I go to the international (English) DJI website, the new version is available.

I think that the programmers of dji assistant 2 should implement a feature for auto update or an update check button...Its the only pc program i know that did not have that feature....By the way i install 1,1,2 and i have the same problem....Update stack to 100% download and not transferring.....another thing i noticed is that factory restore is not working also...The process start and finished normal but actually the drone has not effect.....I try factory reset to windows 7 pc and lights where blinking as you tube video so it made a real reset.....
2017-9-13
Use props
TheCyberKnight
lvl.3
Canada

Anuvis Posted at 2017-9-13 03:40
I think that the programmers of dji assistant 2 should implement a feature for auto update or an update check button...Its the only pc program i know that did not have that feature....By the way i install 1,1,2 and i have the same problem....Update stack to 100% download and not transferring.....another thing i noticed is that factory restore is not working also...The process start and finished normal but actually the drone has not effect.....I try factory reset to windows 7 pc and lights where blinking as you tube video so it made a real reset.....

Under Windows 8 and up, you may have to install one of the DJI USB driver using the "allow unsigned driver installation" mode. As you guessed it, DJI has one of the drivers in their pack that is not digitally signed and, by default, recent Windows version will prevent their installation. This is likely the source of your grief - it was mine.

You can usually access this mode using F8 when booting and choose the appropriate option in the list.
2017-9-13
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

OK so the walk around is uninstall assistant reboot enable in f8 unsigned drivers and reinstall..I will try it. Thanks a lot
2017-9-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

Ok, I have just installed the new version 1.1.6 (before I used v 1.1.2 since no other version was and still isn't available on the German DJI website) on my Windows 10 PC and can only report that the installation was done without any problems or error messages and my Spark was subsequently immediately recognised by the new version of DJI Assistant.
2017-9-13
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-9-12 13:24
I have a Windows 10 PC and have not had any problems so far. But I have noticed repeatedly in other posts of yours, that your judgements on whatever come out pretty fast... . Never mind...

Too funny ..
2017-9-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

What have I done wrong again now? Normally I try to help when I can or at least share my own experiences concerning a described problem. But obviously I am doing something wrong...
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Anuvis Posted at 2017-9-13 05:55
OK so the walk around is uninstall assistant reboot enable in f8 unsigned drivers and reinstall..I will try it. Thanks a lot

Anuvis, did you solve the problem? If not, please provide the log. It is located in C:/Users/XXXXXXXX/AppData/Romaing/DJI Assistant 2.
Please check that you are able to see the shielded folders. You can instruct the program to launch on Windows start-up.
Any question, please contact us.
2017-9-14
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-14 00:45
Anuvis, did you solve the problem? If not, please provide the log. It is located in C:/Users/XXXXXXXX/AppData/Romaing/DJI Assistant 2.
Please check that you are able to see the shielded folders. You can instruct the program to launch on Windows start-up.
Any question, please contact us.

Yes problem solved ....It has to do with unsigh drivers in windows 10 HP laptop.....
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Anuvis Posted at 2017-9-14 02:10
Yes problem solved ....It has to do with unsigh drivers in windows 10 HP laptop.....

Glad you solve it
2017-9-14
Use props
Qaccerh
New

China

Has the problem been solved?
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Qaccerh Posted at 2017-10-17 01:34
Has the problem been solved?

Qaccerh, you have the same problem, right? Please try to reinstall your DJI Assistant 2. If it doesn't work, please follow the advice in #17.
2017-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules