2732 14 2015-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

This looks very promising and at a very reasonable rate.
Just wanted to share, if any of you were looking for extended coverage or a maintenance plan for your little flying thing!

Check it out here:
https://www.neary-aerial.com

P.S. I have no affiliation with this company. Just sharing something you may not already know about.
2015-4-3
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very neat - so it's about 20-25% of the cost of a new bird per year for a no deductible policy - of course, that does not cover against loss or flying outside of AMA guidelines, etc.....and you are probably due freight both ways.

Still, for those who want to be more certain not to have a big repair bill it's worth the money. I've always guessed it would cost about 30% per year of the initial price for a real warranty.....and it looks like it's close (with freight).  Also, since prices continuously drop (of the aircraft, parts, etc.), it would probably be wise to figure the cost of a P2V+ as going down 10% a year or more.
2015-4-3
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Tony,
Thanks for this, first year would hurt a bit for sure but if you have no issues and want the piece of mind the second year looks pretty decent.
Price.PNG
Discount.PNG
2015-4-3
Use props
nearo472
New

United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2015-4-4 01:06
Very neat - so it's about 20-25% of the cost of a new bird per year for a no deductible policy - of  ...

The Gold Package includes shipping to and from the repair service provider. It's in the contract. I just added it to the website.

Thanks!
2015-4-3
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

nearo472 Posted at 2015-4-4 07:19
The Gold Package includes shipping to and from the repair service provider. It's in the contract.  ...

You should include the link in your post! Would save presuming folks don't miss the first part of the message and thank for letting us know about the shipping.
2015-4-3
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

What happened to the other insurance company that you had posted here a while ago?  How was that?
2015-4-3
Use props
Larry L
lvl.3

United States

Gerry, That was through Square Trade. They no longer offer that warranty for the Vision + owners. I guess too many were collecting on it if you were lucky enough to purchase it before they quit selling it, you are good to go until you either have a crash or the warranty period expires.
2015-4-3
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Exactly, Gerry. I still have the SquareTrade on my first P2V+. Haven't had to use it yet (knock on wood). I will definitely post a follow-up if i ever file a claim.
2015-4-6
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

do you have this new coverage?  interesting.
2015-4-7
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

HermosaDrones Posted at 2015-4-7 23:33
do you have this new coverage?  interesting.

I do not have it yet. I have the SquareTrade policy on my main P2V+. But if I get the P3 or a new P2 I will be getting this policy.
2015-4-8
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-4-4 07:51
What happened to the other insurance company that you had posted here a while ago?  How was that?

Filed a claim on my original SquareTrade Warranty for a demolished P2V+ and got paid out 100% of my purchase price. Had the money in my PayPal account within 4 days of filing the claim.

They do still offer the same plans on Phantoms, but you have to speak to the right person. But I would also consider the Neary Aerial coverage as well. Both seem very legit and good to have.
2015-6-11
Use props
Neary Aerial
New

United States

2015-9-13
Use props
Neary Aerial
New

United States

New website. https://neary-aerial.com
2016-1-27
Use props
NAM
New

2016-11-1
Use props
Burt6265
New

United States

If someone has a magical way of getting a response from them let me know.  I have sent emails, FB Messages and tried to call.  I currently have coverage I would like to use but looks like I got scammed because I cannot get any response.  I took out this insurance to use it if I needed it and it does no good if I cannot get ANY customer service.
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules