Flight distance : 551056 ft
  • >>>
United States

2015-4-3
Use props
MainlineAerial
New

United States

Very cool, really loved the night shot over the skyscraper with all the spires! Only critique would be to add some lower altitude shots to build depth. Overall was a great job! What software did you use, if you don't mind me asking?
2015-4-3
Use props
Bob Marley
lvl.4

United States

Looks really nice, love the night shots. Maybe slow the pans down a little towards the beginning
2015-4-3
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice job, were you flying off the top of one of the buildings?
2015-4-3
Use props
Outta Control
lvl.2
Flight distance : 779419 ft
United States

Love the night shot as the day shot were okay.

I agree the panning was a little too quick and also I didn't care much on the score.

Overall it is a nice video.
2015-4-3
Use props
genettico
lvl.3

United States

Nice I like the building shot from above at night time with the lights.. How high where you on that shot? I'm trying to build some nerve to get up there!
2015-4-3
Use props
Mkell_CA_SF.BAY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 307431 ft
United States

Nice work, also curious to know where you were while filming? on the ground or on a building? did you have any video loss or interference while flying?
2015-4-3
Use props
ahkim
lvl.2

United States

Very Cool but seems scary to fly that high.  Are most people worried about wifi interference in a downtown area like that?
2015-4-4
Use props
bolwerk.arnold
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12238 ft
Netherlands

Very nice!
2015-4-5
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice job Guy. Manual or Auto settings?
Thanks
2015-4-5
Use props
houston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does it not make you nervous to fly above a populated city? Not sure I am that comfortable just yet.
2015-4-5
Use props
Grimtheviking
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice, thanks for sharing.
Regards.
2015-4-6
Use props
benjaminsink
lvl.2

United States

First I've seen of Charlotte. Cool stuff, the first two shots of this was over Winston Salem
http://youtu.be/IXLSzzd-akQ

It's good to see some NC stuff on here!
2015-4-7
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

Cool video...Especially the night shots but totally irresponsible....Your flying 700 to 1000ft over a populated urban center with hundreds if not thousands of people below you... I wouldn't be surprised to see the FAA show up on your door with heavy fines and an appearance before a judge...Flying is a privilege not a right...Your probably a decent person but you really need to Stop and Think what could go wrong if your bird goes sideways on you like dropping a thousand ft onto some poor person below you...
2015-4-7
Use props
dundee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

Wildcat Willie Posted at 2015-4-7 22:58
Cool video...Especially the night shots but totally irresponsible....Your flying 700 to 1000ft over  ...

TOTALY AGREE !!!
And as i read all the replies here, it looks like many here still need more lessons about safety and responsibility.
And i mean it. PROMO OR NOT !!!!
2015-4-7
Use props
info.gerdschelf
lvl.1

Belgium

looks very very very idiot safety wise
2015-4-7
Use props
Gatorone30
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1145489 ft
United States

I don't mean to pile on but you should re think that demo reel and take it off You tube. You are flying in a heavily populated city. I assume that you did not have any type of permit and I assume you were higher than 400 ft. This is an easy way to get on the FAA's Radar. These UAV platforms are far from fool proof. If that Inspire were to malfunction and hit a person or car at that altitude you could kill someone.

Please remember, your actions affect all of us in the UAS community. An accident in a highly populated city that leads to death or property damage will set the commercial use of UAVs back decades. it would be on every major network around the world.

I hope to make UAS aerial photography my career and the last thing I want to see is the FAA ban all commercial drone use in the US.

Please do the right thing. Remove the video and fly more responsibly. If you want shot over the city hire a helicopter and film from that.

Best Regards,
2015-4-7
Use props
pidetectives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gatorone30 Posted at 2015-4-8 03:15
I don't mean to pile on but you should re think that demo reel and take it off You tube. You are fly ...

I agree the FAA has  investigators watching vemo youtube and others. So be carefull
2015-4-7
Use props
GB44
lvl.4
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Looks fantastic, but can't really endorse flying that high over populated areas.

This is exactly why the various country Aviation Authorities are coming down hard on individuals who have clearly no thought or consideration to the risks associated with UAVs.

Try filming somewhere less populated and you will get more respect.
2015-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules