Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Stitching Failed - 9 Pic Mode
1236 8 2017-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans47e3fea6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83327 ft
Portugal

Hello there.

Without changing anything, that i know of, my DJI GO app started to not go all the way when recording photos on this mode. On the ´PHOTO IS BEING PRODUCED´ screen rigth about the middle i get a ´STITCHING FAILED´ warning on the low part of the screen of my phone and thats it. If i go to the gallery i found the photos there all in individual form. DJI app version is 3.1.11 and i have a new Huawei P10 lite. I have about 10gb of storage left. This was working fine. I took a lot of pics in this mode and all of a sudden i wont work. Already reset the phone and there is no formware update on the app for me to do right now.

Any ideas?
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Does this issue recurrence? You may reset camera settings, reinstall APP or change another mobile device to have a try.
2017-9-13
Use props
fans47e3fea6
lvl.1
Portugal

This os now norm. Cannot take PICs in this mode. Stiching failed every time i use it. What could be causing this?
2017-9-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans47e3fea6 Posted at 2017-9-23 00:38
This os now norm. Cannot take PICs in this mode. Stiching failed every time i use it. What could be causing this?

Can you borrow another mobile device to have a try? We would appreciate if you could provide the screenshot of error message and firmware version here.
2017-9-25
Use props
balcsida-notthe
New

Hungary

I get the same error with my OnePlus 5
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

balcsida-notthe Posted at 2017-9-25 13:10
I get the same error with my OnePlus 5

Do you have other mobile devices to have a try? We will look into if the problem locates in Osmo Mobile or the compatibility of your mobile device. Thank you.
2017-9-26
Use props
fans47e3fea6
lvl.1
Portugal

Still having this problem. It works with an iphone and it works with a new xaomi. When i use my Huawei P10 Lite the stitching is failed everytime. This was working but gradualy photos with not stich until now everytime i try there is an error of stithing failed. Anyone with this problem?
2018-1-31
Use props
Mikey Z
lvl.3
Hong Kong

maybe dji go app is not the latest version in P10
2018-1-31
Use props
fans47e3fea6
lvl.1
Portugal