Cinelight error message
1422 4 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa454ace5
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi Guys,

Has anybody encountered this problem when opening Cinelight with Mac using x5r SSD?

Is there a solution to this problem?

Your inputs are greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advanced
Chern

Error

Error
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If the footage in SSD card are not very important, we suggest to format SSD card by APP, and then test again, if the problem persists, we will escalate to engineers for analysis.
Thanks for your time for troubleshooting.
2017-9-13
Use props
vcproductions
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-13 21:09
If the footage in SSD card are not very important, we suggest to format SSD card by APP, and then test again, if the problem persists, we will escalate to engineers for analysis.
Thanks for your time for troubleshooting.

Hi Mindy thank you for your prompt reply. I have tried formatting through the GO app and through my macbook but without any success. I used MS-DOS (FAT) and scheme is Master Boot Record to format the SSD but it still have the error message.

I am running out of options! Please HELP!!
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

vcproductions Posted at 2017-9-14 21:51
Hi Mindy thank you for your prompt reply. I have tried formatting through the GO app and through my macbook but without any success. I used MS-DOS (FAT) and scheme is Master Boot Record to format the SSD but it still have the error message.

I am running out of options! Please HELP!!

SSD card is encrypted and can only be formatted by DJI Go, what is the error message you've got in APP? Could you please post a screenshot here?
2017-9-14
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm new to the X5R had every issue you can imagine last night on the Osmo, I also got this error message, I did a quick format in the Mac and everything is working fine now, highlight the disk in Cinelight and right  click it will give you the option to quick format
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules