Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ground Station Pro
3136 5 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can the Crystalsky run Ground Station Pro or any other mapping apps like Pix4D or Drone deploy?
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

GS Pro doesn't have Android version at the moment, and third party APP cannot be installed in CrystalSky either.
They will be available in the future, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-13
Use props
fansd2f085b1
lvl.1
Australia

Hi I have a couple of questions that I'd love answers for if possible.

1. Can GS Pro do multi battery missions with my P4P ? If so does it automatically drop a returnbable waypoint when the battery is low and then return home? How do I recommence the mission?
2. When I try and take photos at "capture at equal distance interval" (which seems to be the default) I get a notice that the software does not support this mode. Why is that? Am I safe using "equal time interval" even in wind? Might the wind change its speed or will the 4P4 compensate for that?
2018-1-9
Use props
BSimms
lvl.1
Canada

Are there any updates on GS Pro for Crystal Sky? The software runs reasonably well on iPads, but we find it crashes the iPad quite often when working in the field. Also the iPad overheats in warm climates.
2018-1-15
Use props
fans570c9675
lvl.2
Flight distance : 135082 ft
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-13 21:24
GS Pro doesn't have Android version at the moment, and third party APP cannot be installed in CrystalSky either.
They will be available in the future, appreciate your patience.

I hope will be early dji lightbridge 1 ios app, and osmo 1 moving timelapse people still waiting. crystalsky is not a finished or professional  product is simple a tablet with more brightness.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans570c9675 Posted at 2018-1-22 02:56
I hope will be early dji lightbridge 1 ios app, and osmo 1 moving timelapse people still waiting. crystalsky is not a finished or professional  product is simple a tablet with more brightness.

At the moment, motion time-lapse will not be added in Osmo because of the hardware limitation, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules