2318 5 2017-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans75a90045
New
Flight distance : 6178 ft
United States

Hello all,
Ive had this mavic pro for almost 8 months and I got to a destination that I was going to use it and it wanted an update. The controller was at 55% and the aircraft was at full charge. I was prompted to do the update etc etc and I followed the prompts and started the update. As I was updating, I noticed it started taking a while and the battery on the controller started getting into the single digits while it was updating and basically died.

The update was still going on the Go Pro4 app and so I had to just exit out, charge up the controller to 100%, and redo it right?

Well this is where the nightmare began. I had everything charged to 100% and the update was taking forrrreeevvverrr.. I mean after an hour and a half there was no progress indicator. So I unplugged and went with the assistant2 route and got the aircraft updated using the micro usb connection to usb to pc. Then I plugged in the controller.. It went through some driver updates and nothing..

So I un installed the software, reinstalled tried different usb wires, different usb ports, rebooted things, still wouldn't connect the controller.

I already contacted DJI online chat and they gave me the runaround, basically redo everything i did. They also told me the c1 and c2 combination with the record key and also tried c9ntroller binding (open go pro4 app and push the little button on themavic) and that failed too.

I'm totally lost as to what to do next. The wifi
2017-9-14
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you sure your not in wifi mode?
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, you had tried to relink the RC and the drone, right? Like Oracle mentioned, please make sure that the drone is not in WiFi mode before linking, refer to the tutorial below. And plus, had you tried to refresh the aircraft and RC's firmware on DJI Assistant 2? You can also try to refresh the firmware again. You can find more tutorials here:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8-vxWY64sBNLusG0MvxD4Dm-tX4cnvzX
Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thank you.

2017-9-14
Use props
fans75a90045
New
Flight distance : 6178 ft
United States

Thanks guys, quick update on this. Like I said, I tried C1, C2, snapshot, blah blah blah. Trust me the WIFI is not on. Then, I send it to DJI and then they replace the Gimble, that's fine, and then they send it to me and this thing doesn't connect to the remote AGAIN!
I tried over and over again to connect watching youtube video above and the same BS.
2017-10-22
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

fans75a90045 Posted at 2017-10-22 14:43
Thanks guys, quick update on this. Like I said, I tried C1, C2, snapshot, blah blah blah. Trust me the WIFI is not on. Then, I send it to DJI and then they replace the Gimble, that's fine, and then they send it to me and this thing doesn't connect to the remote AGAIN!
I tried over and over again to connect watching youtube video above and the same BS.

If this is a replacement Mavic then you will need to relink the RC to the Mavic.
2017-10-22
Use props
MountainTriguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57923 ft
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-10-22 21:54
If this is a replacement Mavic then you will need to relink the RC to the Mavic.

This all worked for me. Did you remember to push the LINK button?
2018-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules