CAS-861903-P9P9H4 Shipping Issue
777 2 2017-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Duffy Alliance
New

United States

To whom this may concern,

I sent in my Phantom 3 Pro Camera and Remote controller to DJI on August 6th, 2017 and it arrived at their facility on August 8th, 2017.

After receiving the invoice I paid promptly once I received it.

They then stated that the repair had been completed and it would be shipped within a few days.

I then received and email on August 17th, 2017 stating that the items had been shipped back with the trakcing number of: 1ZE80E404246364152

However this tracking number does not exist in UPS's system and my items have yet to arrive.

I have been in contact with DJI over the past 3-4 weeks going back and forth and each time they state that the "Logistics department" will be contacting me within 24-48 hours. Each time they state that, they do not call or email back. I have approxiamtely 10 emails back and forth with no repsonse from the "logistics department".

Can one of the forum admins please see what is going on with my case, as DJI has had my money for approximately one month and I have no product.

2017-9-14
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

We are so sorry for the difficulties you are running into and unpleasant experience with our support. The case has been escalated to appropriate department to look into. We will have someone to contact you after review. Hope it will get sorted out shortly, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I checked your label again and the package seems that it is going to be signed. Please get ready for it. Thank you.
2017-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules