778 2 2017-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAStetz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26316 ft
United States

#DJI #DJI Admin
Hey DJI has there every been a discussion about permanant unlock for Part 107 holders? I think it's unessary for sUAS Pilots to have to unlock areas that we know the rules and regulations. Since we have to registar are sUAS with FAA and they have our sereial# I'm sure there is something you could do to verify our serial# for unlocking
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

All unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) operators must abide by all regulations from organizations such as the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) and any other applicable airspace regulations in their area. In order to increase flight safety and prevent accidental flights in restricted areas, DJI has introduced a No Fly Zones feature to help everyone use their DJI products safely and legally. Any map provided by DJI is for advisory purposes only. It is always the user’s responsibility to determine what laws or regulations apply to any operation, and to obtain any required government authorizations. We don't have the news about a certain country or a certain area could abandon the No Fly Zone that DJI provided. Please contact flysafe@dji.com if you have any further questions or needs. Appreciate your understanding.
2017-9-14
Use props
c k
New
United States

Part 107 operators fly under different rules than the hobby or model aircraft users. For my usage in flying agricultural areas, the app zones are horrible.
2018-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules