DJI Care & Others
515 3 2017-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamesF03
lvl.1
United States

Drone newbie here,I just received my first Phantom 3SE today and I am so excited to learn how to use it and post some great pictures/ videos! I have a few questions. First, I purchased the DJI Care when I ordered the drone but I didn't see anything about it in the box, is it automatically associated with my account? Also, do I have to put the gimbel protector back on each time I'm done using it? And finally I really want to get a book bag that holds everything does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you!
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Did you purchase the drone and care from DJI official store directly? If yes, please PM me your serial number, I'd like to check.

As for the gimbal protector, I would recommend you to use it when you do not use the drone.
2017-9-15
Use props
JamesF03
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-15 18:13
Did you purchase the drone and care from DJI official store directly? If yes, please PM me your serial number, I'd like to check.

As for the gimbal protector, I would recommend you to use it when you do not use the drone.

Yes, I did purchase it through the dji online store directly. Where do I find the serial number exactly?
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JamesF03 Posted at 2017-9-15 18:16
Yes, I did purchase it through the dji online store directly. Where do I find the serial number exactly?

You can find it on the bottom of the aircraft or the original package box.
2017-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules