Video issue or not?
629 4 2017-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vokey
lvl.1
Canada

when I take a video with the mavic and pay that video back on the APP it seams fine.

But

When I take that same video and try to edit it (I'm just learning this) the video seams to "Lag" (Stop go, stop go). to Clarify its not a stop and wait for something to load.. its like i'm taking 3sec frames /sec.

I tried to see if there is a setting that I missed, but I don't see anything..  

can someone help?
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Are you trying to edit the video cache in DJI GO or the original video in SD card?
2017-9-15
Use props
Vokey
lvl.1
Canada

Susan

I am trying to take the videos and cut and paste them, enhance them if I can and then try to apply background music.. plus anything else that a program will allow. I want to then save that video on a hard drive or attach it to facebook or any other site that i can use.
2017-9-18
Use props
Vokey
lvl.1
Canada

opps wrong page..

What I meant to paste was:

Susan

I have taken the videos off my stick and put them on a hard drive..

I am accessing them through the hard drive.. when I do they seem to Lag.. Not sure why this is happening.. i paste the video in adobe and it is still happening..

Should I be recording in 4k? would this help?
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Vokey Posted at 2017-9-18 12:15
opps wrong page..

What I meant to paste was:

4 K could certainly be a reason to lag if your computer is not handling something that size. If you can record at a lower setting, you would find it easier to edit.
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules