Flight Log
871 5 2015-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yariv
lvl.1

Israel

I am trying to find whether there is a "flight log" on my DJI Phantom 2 Vision+.Ideally, something that I can see while connected to my PC to check on total flight hours, number of takeoffs, locations etc...

Does this exist? Couldn't find it.

2015-4-4
Use props
Swerve
lvl.3

United Kingdom

It doesn't exist at the moment unfotunately. There are a number of add ons out there that you can use. I use FPV Booster which has Flight Tracker. I'm sure others will post alternatives.
2015-4-4
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

There is Trackimo,  Flytrex and IOSD mini (integrated on screen display) you can get that makes a permanent record of every flight.
2015-4-4
Use props
Swerve
lvl.3

United Kingdom

There is also kenargo's Ultimate Flight app for android devices. FPV Booster is also an app and relatively low priced compared to devices like Flytrex which is a hardware add on and considerably more expensive. All, apart from Trackimo, which is just a tracking device, will probably give you what you are looking for I suspect.
2015-4-4
Use props
yariv
lvl.1

Israel

Swerve Posted at 2015-4-4 17:49
There is also kenargo's Ultimate Flight app for android devices. FPV Booster is also an app and rela ...

Great. Thanks for all your replies!

I guess this would ideally be a log on the device, which would enable you to track usage +  when selling/buying a used device to know what kind of activity it did.
2015-4-4
Use props
Swerve
lvl.3

United Kingdom

yariv@ygeller.c Posted at 2015-4-4 18:13
Great. Thanks for all your replies!

I guess this would ideally be a log on the device, which woul ...

Lots of people ask for this so I wouldn't be surprised if DJI include it in future models sometime.
2015-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules