Bad video quality, good image quality
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spexel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70210 ft
United States

When I record a video, the quality is terrible compared to a picture, i set it to 4k/30 fps since i have a 1440p montior, amd it looks slightly better than 1080p/60, any ideas? Or is this normal? (P.S, If your on mobile you cant really see it)
Video Quality:                                                              

2017-9-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Are you checking the original videos of SD card or video cache of App? Please post the original video, I'd like to check it.
2017-9-18
Use props
Spexel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70210 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-18 18:39
Are you checking the original videos of SD card or video cache of App? Please post the original video, I'd like to check it.

Sorry for the very late reply, but I'm definitely checking the sd card, I can't upload the video right now but I can do it tomorrow
2017-11-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The question is, what are you watching the 4K material on? Few people can actually watch it in 4K, and as you admit your monitor has a maximum resolution of 1440, then how can you make an objective evaluation?
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Spexel Posted at 2017-11-1 21:14
Sorry for the very late reply, but I'm definitely checking the sd card, I can't upload the video right now but I can do it tomorrow

Okay, please upload the original video to the Dropbox, then post a Dropbox link here, so we can download it for a check.
2017-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules