New Law in Germany
9220 44 2017-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HansWerner
New

Germany

In fact German legislation got extremely complex. There are several different rules, depending on the weight of the drone. I cannot summarize it in a few words, but if you want to get a complete picture of the current situation then you should check out http://drohneversicherungsvergle ... ersicherungspflicht The page is in German anyway, but if you cannot get it, just use Google translate, also there is a good infographics which summarizes the situation pretty well.

All in all, regulations in Germany gets worse and more complex over time, but at least the private use of drones IS allowed and will probably be allowed in the future. Unlike in other European countries which implemented much harsher rules against drone pilots.

If you have any complex questions concerning the law and drone regulation in Germany or Austria, just send me a message. I will try to answer it as best as possible.

Have a great day,
Hans
2017-10-26
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2017-9-17 06:55
if i was in germany i would put the address of the police department on the drone and the name of one of the guys i dont like alot..

I don´t have any problem to fly my "bird" here neither with neighbours or police at all. You must label your AC with your name and address only,not with the PD..
2017-11-6
Use props
szh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 252139 ft
Germany

I moved to Germany a few months ago, got the plaque and insurance, but haven't flown yet.  I am wondering how German pilots find legal and interesting areas to fly in.  I keep looking at this restrictions map, and I literally cannot find a single patch of land (no matter how uninteresting) that is actually accessible and has no restrictions:

https://map2fly.flynex.de/

To make things worse, the rules do not seem to be very easy to follow.  E.g. how do I know if an area is private?  In France, with their clear government-issued maps, it seems to be much easier to stay within the rules.

So, to the question: Do people still fly in Germany?  I assume yes, as I do see drones sold here.  That gives me hope that I don't have to give up this hobby. How do you find areas to fly in?  I am staying near Dresden BTW.
2018-6-16
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-9-17 06:44
Yes indeed and I don't see anything negative about it. Too many things have happened in the past (irresponsible pilots) and these are the consequences. At the same time there is also a dramatic increase of drones flying around.

Uit je nek praten kan jee goed
2019-4-3
Use props
heelsgingerbrea
lvl.1

United Kingdom

The tax principles are laid down by the law On Taxes and Fees. Taxes are administered by the State Revenue Service (SRS), and they are classified as direct and indirect taxes. Indirect taxes are taxes that are not directly deducted from income and that are levied on goods and services. In their turn, the direct taxes are taxes that are levied on all taxable income of natural persons and companies. http://www.baltic-legal.com/taxes-in-latvia-eng.htm
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules