Two green solid lights on battery
6948 13 2017-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd62e692a
New
Flight distance : 33960 ft
United States

I have a battery that has two solid green lights in the middle of the four lights.  My Spark will not power up!  I put the battery on the charger and that didn't work.  I've tried to hook it up to the DJI Assistant but the Spark needs to power up to make the connection.  It looks to be some type of firmware update but if I can't get the Spark to power up I'm out of luck.  Suggestions?
2017-9-17
Use props
Rawsome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

How did the green lights appear? Out of nowhere or after a firmware update?
Do you have the 3 dock charging bay, if so you could try to flash the FW with that.
2017-9-17
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

Rawsome Posted at 2017-9-17 08:45
How did the green lights appear? Out of nowhere or after a firmware update?
Do you have the 3 dock charging bay, if so you could try to flash the FW with that.

How can you do it?
2017-9-17
Use props
fansd62e692a
New
Flight distance : 33960 ft
United States

I think it happened on a firmware update.  I do have the three dock charging station.
2017-9-17
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Isn't that the LED Signal during the firmware update? 2 middle LED on?
2017-9-17
Use props
Rawsome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

It appears I was mistaken, you can't use the hub.
The FW update can take quiet some time, did you interrupt the process ?(I.e stuck at 98%)
If there is no other solution, I would send it in to DJI.
2017-9-17
Use props
ZhinGket
lvl.4
Flight distance : 111565 ft
United States

Happened to me during firmware update, I sent my two batteries to DJI for replacement
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

If you can power up the drone with this battery, you can try to re-upgrade the drone. If the spark will not power up with this battery, please contact the Support to start a case, send the battery in for diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2017-9-17
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

yes this is during firmware updates...  while its updating dont bother the drone or battery!   the battery was being updated and got interrupted if its stuck on 2 LEDs..  not uncommon or unheard of for updates to stick for 10 minutes or more on like 95% or 70% just not move for longest time then suddenly its done..  just devote an hour to the updates...
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2017-9-17 20:01
yes this is during firmware updates...  while its updating dont bother the drone or battery!   the battery was being updated and got interrupted if its stuck on 2 LEDs..  not uncommon or unheard of for updates to stick for 10 minutes or more on like 95% or 70% just not move for longest time then suddenly its done..  just devote an hour to the updates...

Please follow Diana's advice and put your battery back first. Your drone will turn on automatically and you can re-upgrade your battery then. Any question, please inform us. Thanks.
2017-9-17
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-17 20:30
Please follow Diana's advice and put your battery back first. Your drone will turn on automatically and you can re-upgrade your battery then. Any question, please inform us. Thanks.

nooooo..... im not having any issues i'm just responding to the user with the issue.
2017-9-17
Use props
A.D. Lim
New

Philippines

did you get a fix for this.. same problem.. dji saying that i cant get arepair for this problem.
2018-4-30
Use props
A.D. Lim
New

Philippines

A.D. Lim Posted at 2018-4-30 22:38
did you get a fix for this.. same problem.. dji saying that i cant get arepair for this problem.

Ellen Feng (Support)

5月1日 CST11:50

Dear Arnold,

Thank you for contacting DJI.

We are deeply sorry to hear the issue. Actually, there is no repair service for a battery as there is all liquor inside, for safety concern.

A battery enjoys 6-month warranty and if it is out of the period, we are afraid that you can consider to purchase a new one. Thanks for your kindly understanding.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions, have a nice day.

Best Regards
Ellen
DJI Technical Support
2018-4-30
Use props
A.D. Lim
New

Philippines

A.D. Lim Posted at 2018-4-30 22:39
Ellen Feng (Support)

5月1日 CST11:50

What??? there is liquor inside the battery?... or maybe there is liquor inside your body you drunkard!!!!
2018-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules