Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Our trip to Montevideo, Uruguay!
1373 16 2017-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Melissa D
lvl.2

Argentina

Hi DJI fans! I just wanted to share our adventure when we went to Montevideo. We are camping out in Buenos Aires now and finally catching up on our footage. I hope you enjoy it! I wish you all a fantastic day!! Thank you for checking it out in advance.

2017-9-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice vlog and place
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Are you travelling around the world? So many wonderful places...Thanks for sharing!
2017-9-18
Use props
Melissa D
lvl.2

Argentina

Thank you!! I appreciate it.
2017-9-18
Use props
Melissa D
lvl.2

Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-18 00:14
Are you travelling around the world? So many wonderful places...Thanks for sharing!

Well, I was living in Bolivia for 3 years. My boyfriend and I drove down to Argentina after I finished the school year and now I'm heading to Malaysia next week for my next teaching position. I love traveling and seeing new places. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have a great day!
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Melissa D Posted at 2017-9-18 17:59
Well, I was living in Bolivia for 3 years. My boyfriend and I drove down to Argentina after I finished the school year and now I'm heading to Malaysia next week for my next teaching position. I love traveling and seeing new places. I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Have a great day!

The same to you! Hope that you would have a nice trip with DJI product.
2017-9-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

What a delicious video. Oh boy, am I I hungry now...

Wishing you a safe trip, and looking forward to more of your delightfully tasty vids. ;-)

Thanks for sharing these with us.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-21
Use props
Melissa D
lvl.2

Argentina

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-21 03:53
What a delicious video. Oh boy, am I I hungry now...

Thanks RedHotPoker!!! It's always nice to hear from you. Yupe, my world revolves around yummy food. That's how good memories are made.
2017-9-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Melissa D Posted at 2017-9-21 16:00
Thanks RedHotPoker!!! It's always nice to hear from you. Yupe, my world revolves around yummy food. That's how good memories are made.

Ah, you are too kind, thank you.  Now wish I hadn't read this, just yet.

Dinner is not quite ready, and my stomach is complaining about cruel and unusual punishment. Growl

Yes, your videos are always very pleasant to the eyes and mind. Much appreciated by me.

Thanks for bringing us, all along in your journey of discovery. I envy you.

Please keep that camera rolling. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-9-21
Use props
Melissa D
lvl.2

Argentina

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-21 16:23
Ah, you are too kind, thank you.  Now wish I hadn't read this, just yet.

Dinner is not quite ready, and my stomach is complaining about cruel and unusual punishment. Growl

Well, I hope your dinner was satisfying. Thanks again for your encouragement. I will totally keep it up. I greatly enjoy editing and creating something from a bunch of random clips. It's fun! I'm off to Malaysia on Monday. More to come soon.
2017-9-23
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Great video
2017-9-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Melissa D Posted at 2017-9-23 17:38
Well, I hope your dinner was satisfying. Thanks again for your encouragement. I will totally keep it up. I greatly enjoy editing and creating something from a bunch of random clips. It's fun! I'm off to Malaysia on Monday. More to come soon.

Besides dining your way, to another incredible destination, I think it would be wonderful if you could gather a few recipes for real original ethnic food.
Good Food is something that is difficult to find in local restaurants, in this city.
It seems like it's mostly all Americanized. Much like 'many' of the "Chinese Restaurants" here.
All Buffets I've frequented, didn't appeal to my taste, I think they must be the worst... ;-)

So I'm going to one tomorrow hahaha

RedHotPoker
2017-9-23
Use props
Melissa D
lvl.2

Malaysia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-23 21:46
Besides dining your way, to another incredible destination, I think it would be wonderful if you could gather a few recipes for real original ethnic food.
Good Food is something that is difficult to find in local restaurants, in this city.
It seems like it's mostly all Americanized. Much like 'many' of the "Chinese Restaurants" here.

I've been in Johor Bahru for 5 days now and I have to say that the food is amazing here! So much spice and deliciousness. I have someone that wants to show my friend and I how to make these awesome cheese mini pies so I'll record it when it happens. You need to come to Malaysia to have the food you desire.
2017-10-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Melissa D Posted at 2017-10-2 02:44
I've been in Johor Bahru for 5 days now and I have to say that the food is amazing here! So much spice and deliciousness. I have someone that wants to show my friend and I how to make these awesome cheese mini pies so I'll record it when it happens. You need to come to Malaysia to have the food you desire.

Dearkind  lady, I am on a salt free diet. That cuisine would put me over the edge...

But please share the vids and recipes... ;-)

If you feel generous, send me a pie! Hahaha

RedHotPoker

2017-10-2
Use props
rwcreigh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 111818 ft

United States

love the video
2017-10-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing video.  Only thing is I got hungry seeing all that great food.  
2022-2-24
Use props
Melissa D
lvl.2

United States

I’m glad you enjoyed it.
2022-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules