First Impressions after repair
1114 6 2015-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bostonlines
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1045558 ft
United States

Flies great!  Video is great too.  It seems like they tightened up the arms as well.  See video below.  The one on the left is the repaired one.  When I shake it, there is no play in the arms.  The brand new one I received a few days ago, the arms have a little play.

http://youtu.be/0s8rKvxJe4E

2015-4-4
Use props
benjaminsink
lvl.2

United States

I just got my inspire back from la yesterday. I took it out and BOOM image transmission is a brick.. I don't think they tested the bird to the extent that they needed to make sure it was "fully functional and in working conditon". I'm so frustrated right now it's beyond words. Beyond words is how I feel... To think I might have to send it back to the repair facilty really turns me in my sleep. After about 200 feet distance wise the video drops bad and even the lag is huge when the bird is just sitting on the ground.. Also the roll is delayed on the screen by about 2 seconds... Impossible to get shots like this. WOW
2015-4-8
Use props
bostonlines
lvl.3
United States

Try setting transmission to a custom channel and set rate at 4 Mbps.
2015-4-8
Use props
benjaminsink
lvl.2

United States

bostonlines@gma Posted at 2015-4-9 10:24
Try setting transmission to a custom channel and set rate at 4 Mbps.

I've done it already, I've tried using a number of custom channels, along with adjusting the set rate like you stated. I'm wondering if it could be a firmware issue, but the RC connection and GPS is strong but the lightbridge is messing up bad, I'm really worried and frustrated. I'm also concerned that the crash may have damaged something the repair techs didn't catch.
2015-4-8
Use props
bostonlines
lvl.3
United States

Try reinstalling firmware on both AC and RC if you haven't done so already. Also try reinstalling the app.
2015-4-8
Use props
scooterlam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4626 ft
United States

bostonlines@gma Posted at 2015-4-9 10:53
Try reinstalling firmware on both AC and RC if you haven't done so already. Also try reinstalling th ...

you a hornet pilot? My Pops was a F-14 RIO and skipper of VF-2
2015-4-9
Use props
bostonlines
lvl.3
United States

S-3 Vikings. VS-30, Jacksonville. My first ride in a Navy jet was in an F-14 as a Midshipman. VF-103, the Jolly Rogers.  First time I broke the speed of sound going Mach 1.7.
2015-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules