Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji GO 4 v4.1.10 iOS
4492 66 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZeroGravity
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5928881 ft
Thailand

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-19 01:06
Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to reinstall the app. If DJI GO 4 keeps crashing, please provide us the info below. Appreciate your work.
1. Operations before and when the app crashes
2. Aircraft model

Hi, I have reinstalled 3 times, the latest is running more stably (no crashes) but have had several disconnects and generally the video view is very laggy

2017-9-19
Use props
Jyunte
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

What I've discovered is, the map doesn't update when you first start the app without the Mavic connected via the controller's RF link. However, if you click the small map's zoom in or zoom out button, it'll update the map. After doing this you can expand the map and it'll show you where you (the iPad) are. This is definitely a change in the way the app used to operate, and it's not a change I like. It really does force you to "please check the map" after the home point is updated!
2017-9-19
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-19 01:27
You can refer to the tutorials of Spark. And the coming manual will also introduce it. Please kindly pay attention to the update and read the manual to learn more. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8-vxWY64sBNIrePb_pR6Rd2Cp8GaKa_i

It would be nice if the manuals were published at the same time the update is released...  is it too much effort to do so??
2017-9-19
Use props
Prop-Lock Girl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2419163 ft
Germany

Please take a look at this video. As you can see, after entering the mail address and hitting <Return> the keyboard dissapears and the password field is disabled. Before you ask for it: The App has been uninstalled several times and after every uninstallation the device has been rebooted. Please fix this as soon as possible or give a workaround. I have to fly and I can't!

Devices:
iPhone 5 SE / iOS 11
iPad Air 2 / iOS 11

2017-9-19
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

Prop-Lock Girl Posted at 2017-9-19 10:21
Please take a look to this video. As you can see, after entering the mail address and hitting  the keyboard dissapears and the password field is disabled. Before you ask for it: The App has been deinstalled several times and after every deinstallation the device has been rebooted. Please fix this as soon as possible or give a workaround. I have to fly and In can't!

Devices:

Have you tried not hitting Enter until you have filled out both fields that it's asking for?

2017-9-19
Use props
Prop-Lock Girl
lvl.3
Germany

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-9-19 10:27
Have you tried not hitting Enter until you have filled out both fields that it's asking for?

Of course... nothing happens
2017-9-19
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Did update the app yesterday, prompted me at start to sign-in, entered credentials and confirmed... Maybe try by first entering the password and then the name?
2017-9-19
Use props
IainWB
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Jason65 Posted at 2017-9-18 09:20
I dont seem to have the circle with Quickshot but the other 3 work well. I have not updated my firmware still on 03.1000.( I have not been prompted )
Only odd thing is I can not start video from iPad screen while in Quickshot mode, I have to start video with button on remote.
I would have thought the video would start automatically in quickshot mode when you press the GO button on the screen.

Thanks for this!

I was trying to use QuickShots yesterday, and assumed they recorded automatically. Got home and found they hadn't.

Then tried to use them today, and confirmed that they weren't recording. Tried to start recording through the app after starting the QuickShot, and it failed to record. So I tried to start recording before starting the QuickShot, and got a message telling me that I couldn't start the QuickShot until I stopped the recording.

I'll try starting the recording with the remote shoulder button tomorrow!
2017-9-19
Use props
Prop-Lock Girl
lvl.3
Germany

Mari Posted at 2017-9-19 11:01
Did update the app yesterday, prompted me at start to sign-in, entered credentials and confirmed... Maybe try by first entering the password and then the name?

Does not help
2017-9-19
Use props
Prop-Lock Girl
lvl.3
Germany

Auspete Posted at 2017-9-18 05:29
I can't fly as I've been locked out of the GO app after updating. At the sign in page it won't let me enter my password. Tried rebooting the phone and have the same problem. Don't want to reinstall the app unless I absolutely have to. Both Spark & Mavic grounded

Please check my video in this thread. Is it the same issue as yours?
2017-9-19
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

When it prompted me to sign-in again I only had to fill in my password...

I'm sure DJI would now suggest to remove and re-install the app... on Android in most cases removing cache of app is enough, for iOS I do not know.
2017-9-19
Use props
fans425e2d00
New
Flight distance : 48114 ft
Australia

I have now tried installing the latest update on both an iPad Mini 2 and an iPad Air 2 on numerous occasions.  In every case I cannot enter username or password - the keyboard will not pop up.  Both iPads updated to iOS 11.  Something needs to be done as I cannot fly, update the firmware or anything.
2017-9-19
Use props
Mountaindrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

Not available with Crystalsky ??? !!!!
2017-9-19
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Please take a look at this video. As you can see, after entering the mail address and hitting  the keyboard dissapears and the password field is disabled. Before you ask for it: The App has been uninstalled several times and after every uninstallation the device has been rebooted. Please fix this as soon as possible or give a workaround. I have to fly and I can't!

Devices:

Have you tried in landscape, not portrait mode. The DJI app does not work well in portrait.
2017-9-19
Use props
Discolado
New
Flight distance : 379209 ft
Brazil

Dji Go 4 v4.1.10 for Android when?
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ro_flyer Posted at 2017-9-19 07:44
It would be nice if the manuals were published at the same time the update is released...  is it too much effort to do so??

Had replied you on another thread. Our engineer will do the best to update the manual when it is available. Hope your kind understanding.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

ZeroGravity Posted at 2017-9-19 06:33
Hi, I have reinstalled 3 times, the latest is running more stably (no crashes) but have had several disconnects and generally the video view is very laggy

Try to change the position of the antennas when there is a disconnection. And try another wide place with less interference if the video feed is laggy. Because I use my iPad mini 2 with no problem, so please help to do some troubleshootings. Thank you.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Mountaindrone Posted at 2017-9-19 22:01
Not available with Crystalsky ??? !!!!

Crystalsky has released a new firmware today. Please check the update note: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/C ... e_Notes_EN_0920.pdf
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Please take a look at this video. As you can see, after entering the mail address and hitting  the keyboard dissapears and the password field is disabled. Before you ask for it: The App has been uninstalled several times and after every uninstallation the device has been rebooted. Please fix this as soon as possible or give a workaround. I have to fly and I can't!

Devices:

Just to verify, there is no reaction when you click on the password line, right? Did you use the original iOS keyboard? Could you please try to change the language to English first and try to log in again?
2017-9-20
Use props
Mountaindrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-20 02:15
Crystalsky has released a new firmware today. Please check the update note: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/CrystalSky/20170920/CrystalSky_Release_Notes_EN_0920.pdf

Hello Thor,

Yes i know for this update,
but the upgrade change the version of CrystalSky DJI GO 4 version number 4.1.6.

Why not the 4.1.10 ?
2017-9-20
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

ro_flyer Posted at 2017-9-18 21:57
Why on earth would I want the Dinamic Home Point send "the aircraft at its current position"? Send it to where the controler is much more intelligent option, doesn't it?

That is also my opinion!
2017-9-20
Use props
West Zed
lvl.1
Flight distance : 526772 ft
Italy

Hello everybody, i’am new here!!!
I ha ve big problem with my DJI go 4 app latest version on my iphone6s plus with ios11.....don’t work!!!
Before with ios10 work.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Mountaindrone Posted at 2017-9-20 03:07
Hello Thor,

Yes i know for this update,

The reason is that GO for CrystalSky is not the same as the normal Android device.
2017-9-21
Use props
Mountaindrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

yes but this morning for example, GO for CS didn't propose the quickshot for the Mavic... not cool ;-)
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

West Zed Posted at 2017-9-20 04:50
Hello everybody, i’am new here!!!
I ha ve big problem with my DJI go 4 app latest version on my iphone6s plus with ios11.....don’t work!!!
Before with ios10 work.

Please try to reinstall the app, or use the original lightning cable that comes with your mobile device, please note that you need to unplug the side cable first. Besides, you can also try another mobile device to see if it works.  
2017-9-21
Use props
West Zed
lvl.1
Flight distance : 526772 ft
Italy

I’ve try a lot of times, but nada!!!
I see in a AppStore a new update 4.1.11, I hope this version solve this problem.
2017-9-21
Use props
Jax1964
lvl.1
Australia

Latest update BRICKED my ipad mini 2

iPad mini2 (wifi)
iOS 11.0.1
Go4 4.1.12

All updated, all uninstalled and reinstalled.
All cables genuine

Was all working until updated to latest version. Now neither my Mavic Pro nor my Phantom 4 will recognise that a tablet is plugged in.
I've tried multiple cables both genuine and fake. All cables work perfectly with my laptop and other devices.
I've tried Samsung tablet with both drones and they connect no problem.

So if it's not the cables and not the drones, then it has to be the DJI Go4 app and iOS11.

FIX IT DJI.... just fix it!!!
2017-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules