2327 6 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be nice if DJI developed an app for pc/mac that you let use the pc/mac like the phone for your OSMO for those who use it in a studio setting and dont need the mobility.  
2017-9-18
Use props
eColumbia01
lvl.4
United States

I'm developing a custom DJI app that does this but for a DJI drone. In this case we connected a pc, an android device, and the drone and it allows data to be passed from the drone to the pc and then back again. Since we use a wifi connection between the pc and android device, a similar solution could be done with the OSMO pro/raw that uses the wired connection from the OSMO to the android device. This would free up the wifi connection for use between the pc and android device. Also with the OSMO - the video would have to be moved via hdmi and not moved via the wifi connection to the pc.
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Well, appreciate your suggestion, we only have APP at the moment, we will feedback this to our engineers for consideration in the future, thank you.
2017-9-18
Use props
BoulouMavic
lvl.1
Switzerland

Ho yes, I'm waiting for this app on pc/mac for the mounting of rush drone like Dji go app !
2017-9-19
Use props
harald305
New

Germany

I got my new osmo+  is it normal that the stabilisation from the Gimbal doesn't work without activation? I Can not activate with my phone at the moment.
2017-10-2
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

harald305 Posted at 2017-10-2 08:13
I got my new osmo+  is it normal that the stabilisation from the Gimbal doesn't work without activation? I Can not activate with my phone at the moment.

This thread does not pertain to your question.
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

harald305 Posted at 2017-10-2 08:13

We are sorry for the late response because of Chinese National Holiday.
Yes, the gimbal will not work without activation.
2017-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules