Spark USB Driver
16953 6 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Floating
lvl.1
United States

Can any body tell me which USB driver is used for the Spark in Windows 10?
I am manually loading the driver in device manager. I got the DJI Virtual Com driver to
load but DJI Assistant 2 still does not see my spark. I am going to try the STM Virtual
Com driver but I'm getting a warning from Windows.

Can somebody please look in their Device Manager with the Spark hooked up and see
what's loaded?

Thanks
2017-9-18
Use props
TheCyberKnight
lvl.3
Canada

You are probably affected by the Windows 8 or later kernel policy to refuse non-signed drivers.
And unfortunately, DJI has one of its USB driver not signed.

Boot your Windows PC using the F8 key to access boot options. Once the options displayed, select the mode allowing "unsigned drivers installation". Then, reinstall DJI Assistant.

It should fix your problem.
2017-9-18
Use props
Floating
lvl.1
United States

TheCyberKnight Posted at 2017-9-18 19:49
You are probably affected by the Windows 8 or later kernel policy to refuse non-signed drivers.
And unfortunately, DJI has one of its USB driver not signed.

I've done all that. Letting Windows choose the drive from the DJI drive directory doesn't work. It just says it has the right oneinstalled. I can however select one myself. When I do, there are two different drivers that it will install. VCOM (DJI USB Virtual Com driver) or STM-VCOM (STMicro Virtual COM driver).
2017-9-19
Use props
Floating
lvl.1
United States

The VCOM and Vision drivers are all that are needed. I did needed to install VCOM driver with Windows in troubleshooting mode and allowing unsigned drivers. Then updating the COM device driver in the Ports section of device manager. Check to see if the Vision driver is also loaded in the libusb-WIN32 device section. Then make sure you start DJI Assistant 2 started with the Drone NOTconnected. After Assistant is fully started, connect the powered up drone to the PC. Assistant will finally get around to seeing your device.
2017-9-20
Use props
fansa64e958d
New
Flight distance : 314373 ft
United States

I had a similar issue myself.  I put windows into test mode.

Search for command prompt.  
Right click command prompt and run as administrator.
type in  BCDEDIT /SET TESTSIGNING ON
Hit Enter.
If it said it was successful, reboot the computer.  You will see a message in the lower right corner that says "Test Mode"
Install DJI Assistant and you should be good to go to plug in your spark after the assistant is running.

If it didn't work.  Follow this guide:
https://www.howtogeek.com/167723 ... l-unsigned-drivers/

Hope this helps anyone out there!
2018-3-31
Use props
arman monir
New

Bangladesh

usb connect error
2018-9-4
Use props
Rodher12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167 ft

Mexico

Floating Posted at 2017-9-20 13:35
The VCOM and Vision drivers are all that are needed. I did needed to install VCOM driver with Windows in troubleshooting mode and allowing unsigned drivers. Then updating the COM device driver in the Ports section of device manager. Check to see if the Vision driver is also loaded in the libusb-WIN32 device section. Then make sure you start DJI Assistant 2 started with the Drone NOTconnected. After Assistant is fully started, connect the powered up drone to the PC. Assistant will finally get around to seeing your device.

I know that has been past a few years but now I'm becoming crazy with this issue. My spark suddenly stopped connecting with anything.. controller, mobile device, pc (it does the sound when you connect a device to your pc)... I already made it to show in "device manager" in ports (COM & LPT) as "dji usb virtual com (COM4) but I couldn't understand how to do what you do in the "troubleshooting mode" and how to update VCOM?
I hope you can read this message and tell me what to do.
Rod
15989609218793292228895230585263.jpg
2020-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules