Unstable Altitude, Side to Side/Front to Back OK
749 2 2015-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steveshambaugh
lvl.1

United States

Hello,
I’ve had my Phantom 2 for about 6 months now and have had agreat time flying it with no issues accept for the ones I’ve introduced.  Just last week though, it’s gone on the fritzand there’s nothing that I’m aware of that caused it; no crash, or even a hardlanding.
After I get the rapid blinking green lights signaling homeposition, I go to take off and it gets only about 4-6 feet off of theground.  Sometimes it stays for a fewseconds, sometimes it comes right down; bounces lightly and rises again.  When pushing the Ascend stick up, it simplydoes not function.  When it is off of theground, the Descend stick does work as well as the right stick; forward,reverse, left, right all work just fine when it’s off of the ground.  Strangely, it works exactly the same whetherI’m in GPS mode or ATTI mode.  I didn’t expectthat.
Landing is intermittent but possible but when I do land, itis very clear that one propeller is spinning faster than the other three.  If I am able to get it to ascend, it’ll alwayslead with that one faster spinning prop.
I’ve done all of the calibrations but none of them havechanged behavior.  While the assistantsoftware is up, the both sticks and X1 behave normally when I move them toeither extreme.
All of the details of my machine and firmware/software is below if the picture uploads like I hope it does.  Thanks in advance.

Phantom 2-1

Phantom 2-1

Phantom 2-2

Phantom 2-2

Phantom 2-3

Phantom 2-3
Phantom 2 Picture 4.png
Phantom 2 Picture 5.png
2015-4-4
Use props
gil
Second Officer