1185 4 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Håkan K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have researched the topic. And wanted to have confirmation before I break something. As I have intermittent issues with my X3 on my Inspire (corruption of video files, no it's not the memory card, checked and replaced by a known working) I wanted to use my Osmo WHITE X3 cam on the Inspire instead. I'm right assume they are compatible? And all I have to do is switch? Or do i need to do some formware operation?

Thanks.
2017-9-19
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Yes you can use this camera ( the white one X3 ) for the Osmo . It just cant go the other way round . IE :  The black  Osmo camera that looks like the X3 for the Inspire one will not work on the AC .ONLY on the Osmo .

donnie

2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Donnie's right, white X3 camera works with both Inspire and Osmo.
2017-9-19
Use props
Håkan K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Thanks. Hooked up the one I had on my Osmo (White) to my Inspire and it seemed to work OK! And I will continue trobleshooting my original Inspire X3 on my Osmo.
2017-9-19
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Håkan K Posted at 2017-9-19 07:59
Thanks. Hooked up the one I had on my Osmo (White) to my Inspire and it seemed to work OK! And I will continue trobleshooting my original Inspire X3 on my Osmo.

You may need to update the FW on the original X3 camera on your Inspire 1 before it will work correctly on the OSMO handle, Double check the FW on the camera first to know if it is up to date.

Rich
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules