Wrong "Top altitude" in DJI Go 4 Flight Record
1072 3 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zbig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

I got my Spark Fly More Combo new and sealed. After I activated it and test flew indoors, the DJI Go 4's Flight Record was already displaying "Top Altitude" of 1121.5 m. It's possible it was like that even before the first indoor flight - not sure. The top real altitude I reached with my Spark outdoors was about 25 meters above ground. Is that possible it got confused by unreliable/intermittent GPS reading indoors? Does Spark rely on GPS altitude reading at all? Being a bit OCD, it bothers me a little, even more so the value is so high it won't ever get overwritten with an actual value. Is there any way to reset that?
2017-9-19
Use props
scorpionro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 211355 ft
United States

I guess you're on Android The Top Altitude is in fact the Top Takeoff Altitude (on iOS that's the actual label, so it's not as confusing).
2017-9-19
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

scorpionro Posted at 2017-9-19 03:44
I guess you're on Android  The Top Altitude is in fact the Top Takeoff Altitude (on iOS that's the actual label, so it's not as confusing).

Yes, I'm on Android. Hmm... now I think I can recall seeing some screenshot saying "Top Takeoff Altitude" and wondering about the difference. Anyway, that's grossly inaccurate in that case as well as I live less than 100 meters above sea level.
2017-9-19
Use props
pale738821
lvl.1

India

Ways to Cook the riceaffect vs effect in a sentencepower of attorney templatepythagorean theorem problemsformal wedding invitation wording causes of dark circles
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules