Still love my spark...
2017-9-22
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I too had my reservations over this mini drone but went ahead and bought the fly more combo... I have not experienced a single issue with my Spark and have taken it to fly in places I wouldn't dream of taking my P4P. The image quality is amazing for such a small camera system and using DJI media maker to stitch the 180 pano's produces stills that surpass my Mavic Pro. With regards to range, you can manually switch from 5.8GHz to 2.4GHz and choose the channel index with the least interference. I always get 500m in the UK (legal limit) with 2 or more bars remaining on my signal strength indicator. It seems you are either doing something very wrong or have a defective unit. I bought a brand new P4P for £1589 from DJI which was a DOA out of the box - I simply contacted them and 4 weeks later I had a brand new replacement posted to me from DJI Holland - I didn't waste time doing a public survey on it though LOL
2017-9-22
Use props
bignathan88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86621 ft
Italy

I didn't read all the thread. TOo long and all in english. I'm not good at this time (23:21 Rome, Italy).

I'm totally satisfied about my purchase. It is my first "serious" drone to take pics and vids. It is amazing! Until now I didn't feel the necessity to fly my drone for 1 km or 200 meters hight, due to italian restrictions.
I fly it more or less 70 meters high in a radious of 200meters. And still I'm afraid to send it so far because I'm scared to lose it, even if I always set an RTH point.
It is right that in EU distance is more limited than in USA, but man...I'm living in the midst of mountains. I really don't need.
Would I buy something different? Absolutely yes. Maybe a Maveric or Phantom 4. But I lack money....and now I'm going off topic
2017-9-22
Use props
Noel Wong Photo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114905 ft
United Kingdom

NerdyGuy Posted at 2017-9-19 10:58
I am done with DJI.  I have no confidence in the products.  I have a Mavic, Goggles, Osmo Mobil & HAD a spark... Warranty on both birds.  I had a battery failure and lost the Spark.   DJI Customer Care has LITERALLY done nothing.  DO NOT fly without 3rd party insurance.... I am totally out $700 for a fly more, that I am still paying on.... I am getting rid of all my DJI stuff.   Just not worth it.

I'm happy to take them off your hands for free... I have OSMO Pro, Inspire 1 Pro and Spark, which all works great for me... and I had to send my X3 and X5 for repair once due to work related accident, but both came back within 3 weeks with no problem. My warranty was with Jessops (UK) coz I got the gear from them.
2017-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules