2822 44 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep - I fly my Spark the most now too - though never owned an Inspire and as much as I would love to get one I need to be practical as flying it would require massive planning and a long drive. My P4P is bad enough.
2017-10-13
Use props
stenk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13451 ft
New Zealand

I love my spark!  The Shallow Focus is just amazing! I mostly fly in Tripod mode as I am after the best video footage I can get, also quite a newbie but learning is fun!

I keep seeing these incredible videos of what people have shot on the spark and I am now able to do that as well . Wasn't that long ago when we had no way to capture photos and video that we can get now on the spark.
2017-10-13
Use props
FlaSam
lvl.1
United States

It's nice to read some positive stories.  I really want to get a Spark, but there are so many negative things out there.
We'll see what the future brings.
2017-10-13
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There are some genuine ‘lemons’ around for sure but hundreds compared to the tens or hundreds of thousands of Sparks is a small %. People prefer to complain than compliment which is why I like this thread as very refreshing. Believe me, I highly recommend the Spark to any drone flyer - never crashed, never flown away, great 1080p footage, even better stills and really fun to fly. Plus you can fly it in places that drones worth 5 times the price can’t fly and the ‘public’ don’t seem bothered by it as perceived to be more of a toy but it clearly isn’t.
2017-10-13
Use props
Centraltooth
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76539 ft
Singapore

I had my spark for 2 months and 50 flights now, loving every moment of it. I like how it's so compact and light, I can carry it around wherever I go. So far my spark has been very responsive, the only issues I had are intermittent video lags.
2017-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules