Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Customer service great, but then.......!
710 5 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnmichaels
lvl.2
Flight distance : 316585 ft
United Kingdom

My Mavic "fell' into the sea a few weeks back.  After contacting DJI they agreed it was a fault with the UAV after they studied the flight logs.  I was told I could have a 100% discount code and order a new one.  As you can imagine I was very happy with this news and I waited keenly for my coupon to be emailed...that was nearly 3 weeks ago!

I have spoken to the teams on the phone and they were very nice, the London team answered the phone very quickly and then spoke to the "DJI of Netherlands" who are dealing with my case but I am still waiting.

The last email I got from DJI of Netherlands they said;
"it is not advised to keep sending emails to us because that will refresh the time on your case, while we handle emails in time order, thus your case will be delayed. "  is this true? do you reset a case just because a customer wants an update?

5 days ago I was promised this within 3 (working) days which has now passed and still no coupon. I have no idea why it is taking so long, the analasys and initial desiscion was done in about 2 days.  could anyone explain please as this is going to significantly impact my desission to buy my next flock of P4's

CAS-962440-W3M6Y4

2017-9-19
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Thank you for the information. I am going to refer with an associate and advise on this page. We appreciate your time.
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-19 06:53
Thank you for the information. I am going to refer with an associate and advise on this page. We appreciate your time.

Thank you for your patience. Our associates are still in the process of getting this resolved for you. Please make sure you check your email and spam folder as well.
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

John, we are sorry to have kept you waiting, the coupon has been sent to you by email, please check it out and place an order in DJI Store at your most convenience.
If there is any further question, please feel free to contact us. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2017-9-19
Use props
johnmichaels
lvl.2
Flight distance : 316585 ft
United Kingdom

All sorted, thanks DJI.  

Apart from the delay in sending me the coupon, which they have explained, apologised and made up for now, I am impressed with the way DJI support looked after me.

Thanks

2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

johnmichaels Posted at 2017-9-24 03:32
All sorted, thanks DJI.  

Apart from the delay in sending me the coupon, which they have explained, apologised and made up for now, I am impressed with the way DJI support looked after me.

Glad to hear that, we will keep improving our service to make your experience with us better. Appreciate your support to DJI.
2017-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules