1507 16 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kudesnik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1834 ft

Ukraine

Hi everybody

The DJI osmo X5 PRO works normally before the sleep mode. Goes into sleeping mode and after waking there is no image on the smartphone. It's possible to fix just turn everything off and turn on the camera and DJI APP again
I several times turned to the support. But it was not possible to fix it. I updated the firmware, reset the wifi settings. As before, I lose the image. This really hinders the work. You can not quickly return the camera to readiness. Can the community have considerations on this matter?

2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kudesnik, the image will not recover right away when you awake the device but takes a few seconds, have you waited for a moment?
2017-9-19
Use props
Kudesnik
lvl.2

Ukraine

thanks for the answer
Of course, I expect this time and even more. I sent a video of how this works. There is always no image after sleep mode. Although the camera shoots and continues to make video.
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kudesnik Posted at 2017-9-21 01:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p6KtWXi0-4
thanks for the answer
Of course, I expect this time and even more. I sent a video of how this works. There is always no image after sleep mode. Although the camera shoots and continues to make video.

Thanks for the video, it usually takes 10s to recover the image, but you waited too long. Please provide the APP version here too, and by the way have you tried other mobile device?
2017-9-21
Use props
Kudesnik
lvl.2

Ukraine

APP:02  ver. 3.1.2(2773)
On other mobile devices I also tried
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kudesnik Posted at 2017-9-21 04:30
APP:02  ver. 3.1.2(2773)
On other mobile devices I also tried

It's not the latest version, is it convenient to update it for test?
2017-9-21
Use props
Kudesnik
lvl.2

Ukraine

today DJI App updated to the latest version 3.1.15

The problem did not go away. I installed the APP on another iPhone - the result is the same. After the sleep mode  there is no image.

But if I completely turn off the camera and turn it on at the same moment, an image will appear. It happens absolutely on all devices
I can not use sleep mode at all. But this greatly loses the battery.
2017-9-22
Use props
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-21 06:02
It's not the latest version, is it convenient to update it for test?

Explain why the DJI Go application is updated periodically, but I have never seen a list of changes anywhere? It's a secret?
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Lepi Posted at 2017-9-22 08:54
Explain why the DJI Go application is updated periodically, but I have never seen a list of changes anywhere? It's a secret?

If you go on the product page, you do get list of information. Many times the updates are in regards to functionality.
2017-9-22
Use props
Kudesnik
lvl.2

Ukraine

here's how it works now with a new firmware and another smartphone. At First you can see that when you turn off quickly, the picture returns after 5 seconds. But after sleep mode picture blocked

2017-9-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kudesnik Posted at 2017-9-23 07:22
here's how it works now with a new firmware and another smartphone. At First you can see that when you turn off quickly, the picture returns after 5 seconds. But after sleep mode picture blocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhX471TfqKQ&t=15s

Sorry for the late response, the case has been escalated to our engineers for attention, will keep you updated once we locate the problem, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kudesnik Posted at 2017-9-23 07:22

Kudesnik, we are so sorry to have kept you waiting for such a long time because of Chinese National Day Holiday.
Just got the feedback from our engineers, it seems the problem of X5 adaptor, please send in for evaulation and repair.
We apologize for the trouble caused.
2017-10-11
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

I Also have X5 pro. You are correct, it will not work after sleep mode. Don't waste your time, it will never work. Rather you go through hoops, DJI should you one X5 pro that actually wake up properly from sleep mode. Show us a video.
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DTK Posted at 2017-10-11 22:43
I Also have X5 pro. You are correct, it will not work after sleep mode. Don't waste your time, it will never work. Rather you go through hoops, DJI should you one X5 pro that actually wake up properly from sleep mode. Show us a video.

My Osmo Pro works, if the problem is annoying, we still suggest to send in the adapter for repair or replacement.
2017-10-12
Use props
Kudesnik
lvl.2

Ukraine

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-12 00:29
My Osmo Pro works, if the problem is annoying, we still suggest to send in the adapter for repair or replacement.

thanks for your reply.
It's not that this problem annoys. It's inability to quickly return to shooting.
I would like to clarify a few questions
is it recognized as a warranty case? Or for repair will be charged?
I have to send it to the manufacturer of the plant or just pass the adapter to your official representative in Ukraine?
how long does it take to repair / replace the adapter?
I just want to introduce possible inconveniences
Thank you in advance for your reply.
2017-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kudesnik Posted at 2017-10-14 11:31
thanks for your reply.
It's not that this problem annoys. It's inability to quickly return to shooting.
I would like to clarify a few questions

Kudesnik, when did you purchase the Adapter? Do you still keep the proof of purchase?
If you purchased it from dealer, you can send it to them. If there are unable to repair/replace for you, the device may need to be sent back to China.
If the device will need to be sent back to China, I'm afraid it will take about 1 month for turn around.
2017-10-14
Use props
bernedo
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-14 20:33
Kudesnik, when did you purchase the Adapter? Do you still keep the proof of purchase?
If you purchased it from dealer, you can send it to them. If there are unable to repair/replace for you, the device may need to be sent back to China.
If the device will need to be sent back to China, I'm afraid it will take about 1 month for turn around.

Could this issue be fixed by exchanging the adapter ?

I am running in the same problem :  No image after sleep mode.

The posts are nearly one year old and I would be astonished, when this important issue wouldn't be solved until now.

Thank you for a statement !

2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules