Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TX will not synch with Inspire1 or upgrade firmware
725 28 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skibergllc
lvl.1
United States

Looking for help here.
Inspire 1 - T600
TX and aircraft will not communicate
I can't get the app to even "communicate" with the TX - When I go to Overall Status, I can't actually click on it in order to check to see if I can run a firmware update.
I've tried updating to the latest firmware via USB and no luck there either.
Red light on TX
Firmware on aircraft was successfully updated to current
DJI Go App is also up to date - cannot figure out how to roll back firmware with new DJI Go app either, it doesn't seem to have that capability of holding down the "cap" for 5 or 10 seconds. Actually there is no cap as far as I can see.
I can't get these things to talk to each other! How do I fix this? PLEASE help if you can.

I've also tried installing older firmware as others have suggested in other threads. For example v1.3 and the TX does not seem to respond at all.

I do have an additional TX. Is there a way that I can try that other TX? I'm not sure how I can link another to an existing setup. (BUT I'D MUCH RATHER SOLVE THE MAIN PROBLEM)

2017-9-19
Use props
skibergllc
lvl.1
United States

Someone please help...... please! Heee....lll....pp..... pl.. .  ...  ..e... as..e........
2017-9-19
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

What is tax? Do you mean RC
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

What is the error message shown in APP? Do you have other camera for testing? Like X3, X5, X5R?
2017-9-19
Use props
skibergllc
lvl.1
United States

TX = RC, yes. I've seen it referred to as TX, sorry for the confusion.

I've tried working with another X3 camera that I know works just fine. I have 2 Inspire 1's, both the same model. One works perfectly and the other is the one I'm having all the issues with.

I've tried 2 of the 3 RC's that I have and am not getting anywhere. Maybe I'll give the 3rd a try.
2017-9-20
Use props
skibergllc
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-19 23:10
What is the error message shown in APP? Do you have other camera for testing? Like X3, X5, X5R?

There are no error messages in the app. In Overall Settings, it just says "Disconnected" which I've seen others say that means there's a bad usb port, but these 2 controllers that I'm trying to get to communicate have not much use.
2017-9-20
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

skibergllc Posted at 2017-9-20 07:58
There are no error messages in the app. In Overall Settings, it just says "Disconnected" which I've seen others say that means there's a bad usb port, but these 2 controllers that I'm trying to get to communicate have not much use.

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app?

Did you try "linking the RC to AC via the app or is the app completely inaccessible?

There is no "cap" icon anymore, it's now three short horizontal lines, one on top of the other, this will still take you to the downgrade screen.

Good luck and keep us posted

Mark G.
2017-9-20
Use props
skibergllc
lvl.1
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-20 08:59
Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app?

Did you try "linking the RC to AC via the app or is the app completely inaccessible?

OK, I just pulled up the downgrade menu and it says "No available firmware for downgrade"
2017-9-20
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

Have you tried other mobile devices or USB's?

Mark G.
2017-9-20
Use props
skibergllc
lvl.1
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-20 09:43
Have you tried other mobile devices or USB's?

Mark G.

Yes I have. No luck.
2017-9-20
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

Can you get into any of the options in the app?
2017-9-20
Use props
skibergllc
lvl.1
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-20 10:14
Can you get into any of the options in the app?

Yes, but they don't seem to do anything.

I can change to Master from blank but the next time I turn it on, it's back to blank again. I've also notice that the RC does not have a name or passcode. I believe I mentioned before, but the manual linking to the aircraft does not seem to work either. I do get the blinking blue light and the light turns green on the aircraft, but nothing really seems to happen from there.
2017-9-20
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

skibergllc Posted at 2017-9-20 10:18

I can change to Master from blank but the next time I turn it on, it's back to blank again. I've also notice that the RC does not have a name or passcode. I believe I mentioned before, but the manual linking to the aircraft does not seem to work either. I do get the blinking blue light and the light turns green on the aircraft, but nothing really seems to happen from there.

When you do this, does the light on the controller turn green also?
2017-9-20
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

skibergllc Posted at 2017-9-20 10:18

When you tried manual linking did you also press the red button on the Inspire?
2017-9-20
Use props
skibergllc
lvl.1
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-20 10:36
When you tried manual linking did you also press the red button on the Inspire?

Yes I did.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry that I thought you mean XT but type the wrong word, my bad.
Have you tried your third RC? ''Disconnected'' means bad communication between RC and mobile device, usually we do troubleshooting from USB cable, mobile device and RC USB port.
If the same mobile device and cable connect to your third RC successfully, it is likely the problem of RC port.
Please try to reset RC via the steps below:
Press the C1+C2+Shutter button, and turn off and turn on the RC at the same time. After resetting, the indicator of the remote controller should be red.
2017-9-21
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-21 01:04
Sorry that I thought you mean XT but type the wrong word, my bad.
Have you tried your third RC? ''Disconnected'' means bad communication between RC and aircraft, usually we do troubleshooting from USB cable, mobile device and RC USB port.
If the same mobile device and cable connect to your third RC successfully, it is likely the problem of RC port.

I think this is a mis- statement miss Mindy , but please correct me if I am wrong   :

from {Post #16 }  "Have you tried your third RC? ''Disconnected'' means bad communication between RC and aircraft, usually we do ........"

" Disconnected "  ( white letters  with gray backround on the header of main screen go app )  on the go app when trying to connect with the Aircraft would indicate No communication with the RC transmitter and the  Go app , this can be the reusult of a Bad cable for example between the two or a bad USB /HDMI module on the back of the RC .  Part #94

"Aircraft Disconnected " ( white letters with  Red backround on the Header of main screen go app )   on the go app means the RC transmitter and the  and the Aircraft have No communication  between them .

Please correct  me if I missed something , this is just a simple error I wanted to point out so the formum member does not get confused .  Not trying to be a smarty  pants .
all the best to you -

donnie

2017-9-21
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

Do you use the same USB cable for the other inspire that works with the go app device and RC ?
You have used this transmitter ( the Non working one )  in the past correct? it is Not on  the original version of Firmware (this would be at 1.2.01 ) ?

You have tried other cables as well between the RC and Go app ?  Good Quality ones ?

You are using the correct app for the Inspire 1 correct ?  make sure of this , You dont want the Go app 4 which is for the Inspire 2 !!    Use the app that works with your other working Inspire

Do you use the same App for the Other Inspires that work ?

You can link your other transmitter  ( working one ) to the Aircraft if you wish , Just remember it will no longer work then with the other Inspire .  You can olnly LINK ONE RC TO ONE AC .  Also the RC and AC  must be on compatible Firmware to work , so if you are on the current firmware on the Aircraft 1.11....  then you will need to be at 1.7.8 on the RC transmitter to work  and Link with the  Aircraft .  

If yes to all  above  questions then I am going to say you have a bad port on the Back of the  RC   transmitter Part 94. (about 100 usa dollars ) If you want to test this take the cover off the back  ( HDMI / Part 94 on back of working Rc ) of the working RC and place it on to the Non non-working one, Just remove the 4 screws ( T -6 torx)  and ONLY take the Cover off with the USB port , You dont NORMALLY need to replace the whole module . You will see how this goes when you take the cover off.  Take the cover off the NON working one first ! this way you get the hang of it . Pull the module straight off the back of the cover as there is a molex connector between the two that just sandwich together.  ( dont try to twist or push it up ur down, unplug it just like an  electric cord in an outlet , straight back and out ) it is simple once you do it once .  Use a T-6  torx to remove the 4 screws and fully remove them before pulling the module off the back .
This way you can test the module or you can just buy a new one as I am almost certain that is the problem.

I can send you a  short video of the procedure if you wish  if you send me an reply to my e mail.  donaldjames1990@gmail.com

***Only  do the above procedure if you have a "Disconnected" message on the main go app screen and you are using the correct Go app and have tried other quality cables.

If it says "Aircraft Disconnected " we have a different problem altogether.

***Also , just so you know , If you have the "Disconnected" at the top of the go app main screen, it is just as if the GO app is on but NOT connected to anything, You will be able to change some settings but they wont apply  or  change or do anything , that is why the next time you turn it on they revert back to where they were.  

2017-9-21
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

Donnie * Posted at 2017-9-21 06:36
Do you use the same USB cable for the other inspire that works with the go app device and RC ?
You have used this transmitter ( the Non working one )  in the past correct? it is Not on  the original version of Firmware (this would be at 1.2.01 ) ?

Thank you Donnie,

I was hoping you would jump in to help.

Mark G.
2017-9-21
Use props
skibergllc
lvl.1
United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-9-21 06:36

Thanks for the very thorough response first of all!

I have successfully linked the aircraft with the 3rd working RC.
I am using the same USB cables.
I am using the same tablet and app for the working setup as well as the non-working set up.
The message I see is the "Disconnected", not the "Aircraft Disconnected"
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

skibergllc Posted at 2017-9-21 17:38

Skibergllc, if you can successfully link the 3rd working RC with the AC, the problem may caused by the bad RC USB port. Please send your RC back for check, here is the link: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-9-21
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

skibergllc Posted at 2017-9-21 17:38

Ok then if you have one working Rc that eliminates a problem with the AC, go app or cable .   You have no doubt a FAILED - USB /HDMI  on the back of the RC transmitter .  Follow my post above for the correct way to replace it and you will be back in business.  It is very simple if you have at least some technical Know how , but by all means send it in if not comfortable .

Part #94 is for Inspire 1 and Phantom  Pro and Advanced  cost is about 100 USA dollars . It will come in two pices but once again you will ( In most cases ) only need to replace the outer portion with the USB .

Good luck

donnie
2017-9-22
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-21 09:01
Thank you Donnie,

I was hoping you would jump in to help.

What a friends for brah !

donnie
2017-9-22
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-21 19:06
Skibergllc, if you can successfully link the 3rd working RC with the AC, the problem may caused by the bad RC USB port. Please send your RC back for check, here is the link: http://www.dji.com/support

bingo !

donnie
2017-9-22
Use props
skibergllc
lvl.1
United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-9-22 04:13
Ok then if you have one working Rc that eliminates a problem with the AC, go app or cable .   You have no doubt a FAILED - USB /HDMI  on the back of the RC transmitter .  Follow my post above for the correct way to replace it and you will be back in business.  It is very simple if you have at least some technical Know how , but by all means send it in if not comfortable .

Part #94 is for Inspire 1 and Phantom  Pro and Advanced  cost is about 100 USA dollars . It will come in two pices but once again you will ( In most cases ) only need to replace the outer portion with the USB .

I haven't gone MIA on ya. Just been too busy the last couple of days to spend any time on this. I will follow up as soon as I have a chance!

Thank you for your efforts thus far!
2017-9-24
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

skibergllc Posted at 2017-9-24 16:56
I haven't gone MIA on ya. Just been too busy the last couple of days to spend any time on this. I will follow up as soon as I have a chance!

Thank you for your efforts thus far!

No worries, take your time.

donnie
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Donnie * Posted at 2017-9-21 06:14
I think this is a mis- statement miss Mindy , but please correct me if I am wrong   :

from {Post #16 }  "Have you tried your third RC? ''Disconnected'' means bad communication between RC and aircraft, usually we do ........"

I'm so sorry for my fault statement, I will modify immediately. Thanks for pointing out.
2017-9-25
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-25 21:07
I'm so sorry for my fault statement, I will modify immediately. Thanks for pointing out.

No worries, I just wanted to make sure I was not missing something as well.
Keep up the good work , I notice you  are really getting good at solving members issues .

Konnichiwa
donnie
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Donnie * Posted at 2017-9-26 04:46
No worries, I just wanted to make sure I was not missing something as well.
Keep up the good work , I notice you  are really getting good at solving members issues .

I'm flattered by your comment, we are grateful you and other users with rich experience and knowledgeable ability are always here to help so many users with their problems, I will do my best too, thank you.
2017-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules