Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeafPeeper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450075 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is interesting....

Hadn't seen it posted yet...  The without props part is pretty impressive...12db difference at idle alone.
LP
2017-9-19
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

makes some sense.    however i been thinking about it little bit more, im wondering about if the new props have any drawbacks.. like does it have the same downforce at same RPM?  will it hold up to on rush of strong wind better/worse or the same?  what about impact?  will the winglet tips be a point of failure?

being as im on vacation near the beach i have came in contact with a few drone pilots, and while i consider the mavic pro pretty loud.. but im surprised how quiet it actually is compared to lesser known drones or to the inspire 2 Pro..   

all being said though, i plan on grabbing myself a few sets of new props and im looking forward to user reviews once people get them..
2017-9-19
Use props
QuanthonyTrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Its about time someone did a comparison. I wonder why DJI never demonstrated this.
I wish the YT poster did a controlled battery test to find out if the new props are efficient on both the Pro and Pro Platinum.
2017-9-19
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2017-9-19 19:13
makes some sense.    however i been thinking about it little bit more, im wondering about if the new props have any drawbacks.. like does it have the same downforce at same RPM?  will it hold up to on rush of strong wind better/worse or the same?  what about impact?  will the winglet tips be a point of failure?

being as im on vacation near the beach i have came in contact with a few drone pilots, and while i consider the mavic pro pretty loud.. but im surprised how quiet it actually is compared to lesser known drones or to the inspire 2 Pro..   

Very interesting questions. It would be nice to see more data about doubts like that.
2017-9-20
Use props
fans015d3523
lvl.3
Flight distance : 467799 ft
Spain

Minimum difference of both propellers in Mavic Pro.
2017-9-20
Use props
itsjustme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

Yup, I don’t see the new props making any significant less noise.
2017-9-20
Use props
Osee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 530758 ft
United States

i don't know if that is a proper sound level test -
being indoors - the room and all surfaces should be sound dampening so that there are no possible :
harmonies - echoes - resonances - or - concentrations of sound waves

The results may be true for that particular position in that room, but will probably change in a proper testing environment .
2017-9-20
Use props
Jellybean
lvl.2
Flight distance : 578543 ft
United Kingdom

fans015d3523 Posted at 2017-9-20 10:33
Minimum difference of both propellers in Mavic Pro.

Not much difference between both mavic s in noise,
2017-9-20
Use props
fansa0c5a8be
New
Germany

Hi,

Im new here does it make sense to upgrade my Mavic Pro ( non Platinum ) props from 8330 to 8331
May the noise wont be decreased is there a significant increase of battery life?

Cheers
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules