Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TonyFonagerDK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 245013 ft
Denmark

Hi everyone,

Could someone please explain OTG ?

I see it referenced very often, and know its a cable thing - but its also often commented as "ohhh, but its not supported" while others seem like every issues they ever had goes away when using OTG ?

Thanks in advance :-)
2017-9-19
Use props
fans61699a75
First Officer
Flight distance : 24971795 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Otg is the cable connected between remote controller and device iphone , ipad for example. Before the dji go 4.1.10 update it worked pretty well, also good image transfer, although dji claimed not to use it as it was not tested. Now with the 4.1.10 it makes no difference if you using wifi or wifi together with otg cable. Therefore you might aswell not use it( maybe again with a new firmware update)
If you using the otg cable without wifi it resets distance to 100 meters and height to 50 meters. Rth height only 50 meters. So for the time being you can skipp the cable
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

There is one USB port of the Spark RC, you can connect with DJI Goggles via OTG cable. As for the connection between mobile and RC, we would recommend to connect via WiFi.
2017-9-24
Use props
Sigi Flashguns
New
Flight distance : 93980 ft
Austria

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-24 20:25
There is one USB port of the Spark RC, you can connect with DJI Goggles via OTG cable. As for the connection between mobile and RC, we would recommend to connect via WiFi.

When can we use it with the Spark?
I dont want to use the goggle cause i want to switch between screen and real view!
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sigi Flashguns Posted at 2017-9-25 02:00
When can we use it with the Spark?
I dont want to use the goggle cause i want to switch between screen and real view!

We do not suggest to connect the RC and Mobile via OTG cable.
2017-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules