815 5 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dumbogiflen
New
Flight distance : 236184 ft
Denmark

Hi Guys

I bought a used osmo handle. But I cannot turn it on... I have tested the setup with battery and camera on another handle and it works, but when I but the battery ind the broken handle nothing happens when I try to turn it on. Any ideas?
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Have you tried any type of reset? Is the handle for the Osmo but another version of it?
2017-9-20
Use props
Dumbogiflen
New
Denmark

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-20 14:17
Have you tried any type of reset? Is the handle for the Osmo but another version of it?

I saw the one where i hold the record + trigger while turning it on, but nothing happens, and as far as i can see it is for resetting the wifi. Is there any other reset funtions?

In my case nothing happens, I cannot get any kind of light in the handle
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dumbogiflen Posted at 2017-9-20 15:19
I saw the one where i hold the record + trigger while turning it on, but nothing happens, and as far as i can see it is for resetting the wifi. Is there any other reset funtions?

In my case nothing happens, I cannot get any kind of light in the handle

It seems that the communication between the battery and the handle is abnormal,  please try to wipe the copper sheet inside the battery compartment with 95% alcohol and cotton swab. Let the alcohol air dry. If it does not work, wipe the battery contact with alcohol and cotton swab.  
2017-9-20
Use props
Dumbogiflen
New
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-20 20:31
It seems that the communication between the battery and the handle is abnormal,  please try to wipe the copper sheet inside the battery compartment with 95% alcohol and cotton swab. Let the alcohol air dry. If it does not work, wipe the battery contact with alcohol and cotton swab.

I tried it but it did not work
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dumbogiflen Posted at 2017-9-21 01:46
I tried it but it did not work

We can do nothing if the Osmo cannot even be turned on, please contact our support to send in for evaluation and repair.
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules