Advanced Unlock Questions
1212 5 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kansas Boy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26145 ft
United States

I have a question about how to use the advanced unlock function.  I applied for an advanced unlock for the area that I was going to fly but was still asked by the DJI GO 4 application when taking off to apply for an unlock code.  I checked and the advanced unlocks were showing in my account as valid but the software did not recognize them.  This time I was just making sure I understood the process before I went somewhere that interneet access is not available.  What am I doing wrong?  Do I need to do something in the DJI Go 4 app so it will see the advanced unlocks?

Thanks in advance for your help.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide some screenshots about this issue for better assistance? You can also send an email to flysafe@dji.com, the Fly Safe team will help you to deal with it.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Did you contact the flysafe@dji.com? Where is the unlock area? If you contacted flysafe before, please tell me your email address. Thanks for support.
2017-9-20
Use props
Kansas Boy
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-20 18:21
Did you contact the ? Where is the unlock area? If you contacted flysafe before, please tell me your email address. Thanks for support.

No I did not contact the flysafe team.  The unlock area is in Wichita, Kansas USA.  The name of the unlock area is Cessna ACFT Field.

I got the error again when i tried again this morning but after restarting the Spark, Controller, phone and applications i was able to successfully unlock from within the application.
2017-9-20
Use props
Kansas Boy
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-20 18:21
Did you contact the ? Where is the unlock area? If you contacted flysafe before, please tell me your email address. Thanks for support.

I just sent them an email requesting instructions on how to use the spark with advanced unlocks.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Kansas Boy Posted at 2017-9-20 19:35
I just sent them an email requesting instructions on how to use the spark with advanced unlocks.

Thanks for support. Please keep us updated, if you have any question.
2017-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules