Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Yellow flashing tint X5S camera - Proress addon
1186 4 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bolt-J
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1383025 ft
Denmark

Hi

I just came home with footage that has sections of yellow on them. - It must be something to do with the flourescent lighting, but I have never seen anything this extreme before. What is it and what can I do to prevent it?

yeelow tint

yeelow tint
2017-9-20
Use props
Bolt-J
lvl.1
Denmark

It is only in Prores - not h264
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Does this issue persists in may clips or just found one so far by accident? We suggest to format SSD card and do more test.
2017-9-21
Use props
Bolt-J
lvl.1
Denmark

I think it must be the flourescent light in the room. The recordings done outside 5 minutes before show no degradation. In door shots today in LED-lights and outside are fine too. As well as the H264 recordings on the MicroSD. Only Prores has issues.. Well...
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bolt-J Posted at 2017-9-21 04:54
I think it must be the flourescent light in the room. The recordings done outside 5 minutes before show no degradation. In door shots today in LED-lights and outside are fine too. As well as the H264 recordings on the MicroSD. Only Prores has issues.. Well...

Please let us know if the problem persists, we will feedback to our engineers for analysis. What is the firmware version?
2017-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules