o(^-^)o
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_aSL3U95 Posted at 2017-9-29 05:58
hi  Thor
i have the same problem..
it's been 2 days i cannot activated my mavic

This is not the same issue like the server error. For your case, if you had connected to the internet and attempted to activate via V4.1.5, do you have another device to try on? If still no success, could you please export the activation log and upload it to Dropbox, route: /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CACHE/active; then PM me the link, your DJI account, and your serial number, let me know if you have PMed me. Thank you.
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_9KTQU7A Posted at 2017-9-29 15:18
good evening
I was doing some settings and suddenly I could not use the DJI GO 4 application
Message that appears on the screen:

This is a known issue, please link to a local network, put the AC to a place where has GPS signal, restart the AC and app, then this message will disappear.
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Lisjoi Posted at 2017-9-30 00:46
This is very strange! People from Hungary, United States, United Kingdom and Germany had exactly the same problem in the same week and all are drones stolen in transport?

See in this topic the number of people from different countries are with the same problem only this week. And they are all stolen in the transport?

The reason for the server error now is the case I mentioned above, so for your benefit, please contact the retailer for a refund. Thank you.
2017-9-30
Use props
Huw6
New
Switzerland

I am from Switzerland. Same problem. Activation error, code 404. It is not possible to active the drone. I will return it to the dealer...
2017-10-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Huw6 Posted at 2017-10-6 11:32
I am from Switzerland. Same problem. Activation error, code 404. It is not possible to active the drone. I will return it to the dealer...

Sorry to hear that. Hope it all addressed now.
2017-10-14
Use props
Sam Abel
New

United States

Same problem
2018-8-18
Use props
Michael_FoxCo
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-21 00:19
Just to verify, every time you got the same error code? Had you also tried another device for the activation? If yes, could you please PM me with your drone's serial number and your activated email account, I'll help to check.

Hi.

Hope you can help me. I am trying to register my new DJI Mavic 2 pro but it keeps falling to activate.
My email is fire_fox@mweb.co.za and serial number is 163DF9C001X60L

REGARDS
Michael
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Michael_FoxCo Posted at 2018-9-29 08:02
Hi.

Hope you can help me. I am trying to register my new DJI Mavic 2 pro but it keeps falling to activate.

Hi Michael, I am sorry for the delay, I noticed that your drone had already activated, could you please confirm it?
2018-10-2
Use props
fans6c631fe5
New
Indonesia

Hi Thor, I have the same Problem too.... I cannot activate my drone.... please help and advice?
2018-10-30
Use props
fansa57de12e
lvl.2

United States

fansf0825ebe Posted at 2017-9-21 15:12
how? GPS Signal on the phone or the aircraft?

This absolutely worked for me.  Activate kept failing (through cellphone/wifi)(and through DJI Assistant 2).  Updated firmware.  Could not get past Activation screen.  Took Drone outside, drone gets gps, goes into opti mode, activation became possible.   This should be upvoted as correct answer, at least for a lot of people.
2018-11-16
Use props
fansa57de12e
lvl.2

United States

fansa57de12e Posted at 11-16 19:31
This absolutely worked for me.  Activate kept failing (through cellphone/wifi)(and through DJI Assistant 2).  Updated firmware.  Could not get past Activation screen.  Took Drone outside, drone gets gps, goes into opti mode, activation became possible.   This should be upvoted as correct answer, at least for a lot of people.

P.S.  The drone needs the gps satellite signal
2018-11-16
Use props
djiuser_A5i5j0kt2ANO
New

Hey, could you please help me to activate mavic 2? After log using dji smart controller activation was filed with server error 500
2019-9-26
Use props
Ray_Dunakin
lvl.4

I just got a replacement MavicPro after sending in my damaged MP. I linked the controller to the drone, and was going through the activation process. When I got to the part that says, "Confirm your email", I clicked "Activate". The button changed to gray, but nothing else happened, and it seems to have frozen at that point. I've tried restarting both the aircraft and the controller, but when I open the DJI GO app, it's always stuck on that activation screen. Help!
2019-9-27
Use props
djiuser_9jr1ecyVdB3o
New
Nigeria

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-21 00:19
Just to verify, every time you got the same error code? Had you also tried another device for the activation? If yes, could you please PM me with your drone's serial number and your activated email account, I'll help to check.

Please I have a similar problem .Can you please be of help??
2020-7-4
Use props
djiuser_UvqHbb9MFlD0
New

Australia

Hi,

I’m unable to connect my drone to controller. It’s a DJI Mavic 3E. The error I get is:
Activation Failed (Server Error. please retry)

No matter what I do it persists.
2-10 21:26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_UvqHbb9MFlD0 Posted at 2-10 21:26
Hi,

I’m unable to connect my drone to controller. It’s a DJI Mavic 3E. The error I get is:

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to update the firmware both of your aircraft and remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series) After the update, you may perform the linking process and activation procedure again. Please refer to the screenshot below for linking instructions. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.

2-13 01:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules