software glitches DJIGO4 app.4.1.3 and lost drone!!
2122 24 2017-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Como Lake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

Hi everyone, has ever happened that the "dji go4" goes into glitches and the drone does not start RTH phase but still permanent on air?

this happened to me  twice! The second time ( after 4 months) I lost the drone and this have not return... during the software gliches I was unable to connect to the drone!
How could a jewel of electronics, without defects, nit be able to return? I was liquidated by dji with 30% discount for new purchase.
But this is not right , it was not possible rescue the drone, the flight data are interrupted and so Dji does not CARE about this problem...this is Dji's wrong side.
Due my problem (software glitches ) I think is known but Dji not me admitted.
I have all the previous flight stored data,always shared... during the first episode, after the software glitches and then reconnected with the drone, I had the possibility to set a correct parameter (range distange was limited to 30mt and other initial parameter ) and have Rescue the drone...

This may be appened during the lost video signal... with this bad experience, has it ever happened to you?
I think 1600 euro to buy a jewel of electronics but lower and inaccurate app djifo4 is very easy to lost a drone.

i'm not a beginner, I work on the law forestal to fire prevent ... fly every day every hour, whit a safe plan and area buffer...Lescenatt  p4pro   over 2000km  and 120 hour of flighr (mean just this p4pro)
Ciao

2017-9-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Can you put your log up. I will leave you a link below just click on link and follow instructions come back here and post link. It might give a better understanding of what happened.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry to hear, could you please provide me with your case number so I can look into it?
2017-9-21
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

yes to us and dji to also made a dishonest proposal of 30%
2017-9-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

There are several possibilities but without flight data no-one will be able to tell what really happened.

To find answers, go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

2017-9-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Olivier Vietti- Posted at 2017-9-21 19:25
yes to us and dji to also made a dishonest proposal of 30%

It's very easy to say your drone flew away or that DJI's offer was dishonest but without data to back up your story we can't tell what happened and if it was a malfunction or user error.
2017-9-21
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-9-21 19:35
It's very easy to say your drone flew away or that DJI's offer was dishonest but without data to back up your story we can't tell what happened and if it was a malfunction or user error.

I agree 100%.......show the log before we jump to conclusions.
2017-9-21
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

In fact, there were just 30 firefighters who saw the drone sailing at high speed due south while I had my hands placed towards the sky to show that I no longer had control of this drone, and for the data they are in the remote control and the recording stops where the drone takes flight ... And frankly there is fed up, after I do not know how many email the situation is still at a standstill. At this time we strongly dismantle this drone to our knowledge because not reliable and no guarantee!
2017-9-22
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Olivier Vietti- Posted at 2017-9-22 09:38
In fact, there were just 30 firefighters who saw the drone sailing at high speed due south while I had my hands placed towards the sky to show that I no longer had control of this drone, and for the data they are in the remote control and the recording stops where the drone takes flight ... And frankly there is fed up, after I do not know how many email the situation is still at a standstill. At this time we strongly dismantle this drone to our knowledge because not reliable and no guarantee!

There are many reasons people think their drone flew away and the recorded flight data often shows exactly what happened.
I'd like to see yours.
Even if it stopped at the time you lost the drone it maky give some clues or help eliminate some possibilities.
2017-9-22
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-21 18:36
Sorry to hear, could you please provide me with your case number so I can look into it?

RE: Re: CAS-856783-K9P4D9 CRM:0588000000044 [CAS-856783-K9P4D9]

Thanks flight data are interrupted because the app djigo4 go in to crash.... the drone I'm sure that have landed on the last position recordered.... but is not possible to Rescue because ravine
2017-9-22
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

Tmygun Posted at 2017-9-21 19:39
I agree 100%.......show the log before we jump to conclusions.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/TY48PRCUO9YYOGXL96LC/
2017-9-22
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

2017-9-22
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-9-21 10:26
Can you put your log up. I will leave you a link below just click on link and follow instructions come back here and post link. It might give a better understanding of what happened.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

2017-9-22
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Como Lake Posted at 2017-9-22 15:13

Thanks ... that flight record is for the last part of the flight.
Do you also have another for the first part of the flight?
I need to know where your home point was.
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Como Lake Posted at 2017-9-22 15:08
RE: Re: CAS-856783-K9P4D9 CRM:0588000000044 [CAS-856783-K9P4D9]

Thanks flight data are interrupted because the app djigo4 go in to crash.... the drone I'm sure that have landed on the last position recordered.... but is not possible to Rescue because ravine

Sorry for the delay, just saw your reply, I've checked your case, our colleague is following your case, and she replied your email already, have you received it?
2017-9-25
Use props
Cândido Rodrigu
New
Flight distance : 197831 ft
Brazil

Pessoal como eu consigo proceder para ter acesso aos arquivos do vôo do meu phantom 4 pro+ da forma que estar nos links acima? Sei que fica o registro no radio. Tenho o arquivo .dat que retirei do pahntom 4 pro+ qual o procedimento agora?
2017-9-25
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-25 00:51
Sorry for the delay, just saw your reply, I've checked your case, our colleague is following your case, and she replied your email already, have you received it?

The case continue....

After 4 month the drone was found.PERFETTO, WITHOUT ANY SCHRATCH, I have sent back the drone and use the dji refresh... dji repair request me a file register . The file register was erase and witnout this is not possible understand the cause...

Bla bla bla..

From the black box, the file show me the drone have take start the RTH function, the drone hovering for 15 sec before find the return path... and then start critically low battery and the drone land.

I know only if the dji go not goes in to crash, the drone come back at home safety.

I have found the drone with another drone that from october untill now have only issue... 3 refurbished drone and few days will be 4 refurbished drone.
The drone that dji sent me after the repair service, never one have work like a my first new... all refurbished drone with different issue.
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Como Lake Posted at 2018-1-8 03:19
The case continue....

After 4 month the drone was found.PERFETTO, WITHOUT ANY SCHRATCH, I have sent back the drone and use the dji refresh... dji repair request me a file register . The file register was erase and witnout this is not possible understand the cause...

Sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience, I've checked your cases, a new shipping label has been sent to you, right? May I know have you sent the drone back?
2018-1-8
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-8 18:38
Sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience, I've checked your cases, a new shipping label has been sent to you, right? May I know have you sent the drone back?

CAS-1372035-N8C9Z9
Phantom 4 pro
Serial number : 0AXDE1G0A31315
DATE PURCHASE 27 SEPTEMBER 2017  from dji store... REFURBISHED FOR 3 TIMES! ALWAYS ARE RETURNED WITH SAME DEFECT!

The case ( number 4 for the same drone)  is just open yesterday and I need to have a label.  
Now I have write EMAIL to DJISUPPORT, IN NETHERLAND to have a money back.
Not have sense to have a refurbished drone with same or different issues.
ALL WORLD know or have to know the  non-existent, poor, ridiculous after sales service.
I have a lot, lot, lot, lot of chat with remedies only in words and no fact.

NOW I JUST TO PASTE ALL MY CHAT SUPPORT ( VERY SATISFIED WITH A POOR RESULTS) TO ALL REST OF WORL FOR ALL MY LIFE
.... UNTILL TO HAVE A MY MONEY BACK.
I WILL TRY TO CLAIM MONEY ALSO WITH PAYPAL... THE DRONE NOT HAVE NO MORE OF 4 MONTH
2018-1-8
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

Labroides Posted at 2017-9-22 15:32
Thanks ... that flight record is for the last part of the flight.
Do you also have another for the first part of the flight?
I need to know where your home point was.

Wake up, the last lart of flight are on the black box
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Como Lake Posted at 2018-1-8 23:06
CAS-1372035-N8C9Z9
Phantom 4 pro
Serial number : 0AXDE1G0A31315

Como, we apologize for the unfortunate experience with our repair center, your request has been escalated to appropriate department to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon, thanks for your patience.
2018-1-9
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-9 05:12
Como, we apologize for the unfortunate experience with our repair center, your request has been escalated to appropriate department to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon, thanks for your patience.

Hi Myndy ans staff, Thanks too you for your patience.
Sorry me but was frustrated from the old situation .
Now I know the situation and I glady for the service.
I can only to thank you again for all.
Ciao
2018-1-10
Use props
MaintenanceKing
lvl.1

Australia

hey como, I know some phantoms won't land if they detect stuff in the path to the ground. Have your object avoidance sensors ever acted up and beeped without any cause?
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Como Lake Posted at 2018-1-10 14:39
Hi Myndy ans staff, Thanks too you for your patience.
Sorry me but was frustrated from the old situation .
Now I know the situation and I glady for the service.

Como, thanks for your understanding of the situation and hope everything goes smoothly to make you have a better experience with us.
2018-1-12
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

MaintenanceKing Posted at 2018-1-11 15:56
hey como, I know some phantoms won't land if they detect stuff in the path to the ground. Have your object avoidance sensors ever acted up and beeped without any cause?

I know tje situations and I know very well how work the sensor also during the Rth.  Unfortunately the missing was due the lost connection from the Djigo... now I have a lot of system to prevent software glitches and acknowledge on how to make during " the black out" of Djigo... prevent is better to lost . I have tryed a lot of time in any situation to lost rc signal or other case to have a breack with app or phone.  The only security is during the fly have with you a different version of djigo, cable data and another phone. All this to use when you lost a signal due App DjiGo and not come back the signal video or more.

The black box not show me any issue due the return... just lost too much the time of return and  the drain of battery.

All this, for my case.
Ciao
2018-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules