United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-9-22
Use props
EdPomatto
lvl.1
United States

Buyer Beware EasyDroneParts.com is DronePartsPro.com

Beware of the fact that EasyDroneParts.com (Easy Drone Parts) is just another name for DronePartsPro.com (Drone Parts Pro) with the same problems. When you pay with PayPal, your record in PayPal says that the URL is for DronePartsPro.com which at this time isn't a valid URL. Jut like the old DronePartsPro site, they send the wrong items or substitute another item for the item they advertise. When trying to return the items, you can not contact them. They don't answer their phone, they have no support, they don't answer if you sent them an E-mail to their Help site, even if you open a Ticket with them. The return address of the item they send isn't their business according to Google. The entire site seems like a scam, a very expensive scam if you ordered batteries, as I did.
2017-9-22
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

Good thing Paypal provides buyer protection.  I don't see how it's an "expensive scam" when you can rather easily get your money back.
2017-9-22
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Drone parts and even repair advertisement scams are on the increase.  Beware and do the research.  
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

It's lucky that you have found this before completing the order. I would recommend to buy from DJI Official Store or local authorized dealer: http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy.
2017-9-25
Use props
djiuser_6b6QQ4a
New

United States

Hello,

This is EasyDroneParts.com. What Mr. Pomatto is insinuating is completely false. We shipped them the wrong propellers. They opened a ticket on our website, but provided an invalid email address. Instead of putting .com at the end of the email, they put .cm. Our messages to them never got through because an invalid email was provided. Once we saw the emails were bouncing back, we went and changed their email.

We refunded them for the order without returning the item and even said we could send them free propeller guards for the trouble. He refused. I'm not sure how we are a "scam" if we are shipping orders to customers. A scam is if we take your money and don't send your items. We have proof that we shipped both orders to Mr. Pomatto and he received both in the allotted time frame. If the correct email was provided when opening the ticket, this could have been resolved.

Thank you,
EasyDroneParts

2017-9-28
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

djiuser_6b6QQ4a Posted at 2017-9-28 09:07
Hello,

This is EasyDroneParts.com. What Mr. Pomatto is insinuating is completely false. We shipped them the wrong propellers. They opened a ticket on our website, but provided an invalid email address. Instead of putting .com at the end of the email, they put .cm. Our messages to them never got through because an invalid email was provided. Once we saw the emails were bouncing back, we went and changed their email.

As usual, poor communications seems to be at the root of this problem.  Hopefully you folks will all get things worked out to everyones satisfaction.

2017-9-28
Use props
James Whenman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

Thanks for the heads up. !!!
2017-9-28
Use props
James Whenman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

After seeing all this , I will a least look at that website.
2017-9-28
Use props
EdPomatto
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_6b6QQ4a Posted at 2017-9-28 09:07
Hello,

You can say whatever you want. Fact is, you have yet to refund my money for the wrong guards you send, you have refused to send me a return address so I can send these wrong guards back which I've offered from day one, you claim you have sent the batteries, although I haven't received them yet. I've asked you for a return address so I can return these batteries whenever they do arrive and you refuse to supply it.
Furthermore your phone number on your website is totally inaccurate,, you have no  support option although your greeting indicates it. Your whole web site, other than the area for ordering is a total mess. Any indication of a e-mail address points you to somewhere other than where someone will rely to.. People should be aware of these before they consider ordering anything.  
2017-9-28
Use props
djiuser_6b6QQ4a
New

United States

If you see the attached image, it clearly shows your order was cancelled and refunded 2 days ago:

https://imgur.com/a/EaaCb

If you have not received the refund, you need to contact PayPal because it has gone through on our end.

Secondly, we told you to open a ticket when you get your second order so we can send you a RMA number to return the order. We don't just have customers send back items without RMA numbers. RMA numbers are generated when you open a return ticket and that needs to be done first.
2017-9-28
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
United States

I think there's just a misunderstanding here that will get sorted out in due time.
2017-9-28
Use props
Genghis9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

EdPomatto Posted at 2017-9-28 12:03
You can say whatever you want. Fact is, you have yet to refund my money for the wrong guards you send, you have refused to send me a return address so I can send these wrong guards back which I've offered from day one, you claim you have sent the batteries, although I haven't received them yet. I've asked you for a return address so I can return these batteries whenever they do arrive and you refuse to supply it.
Furthermore your phone number on your website is totally inaccurate,, you have no  support option although your greeting indicates it. Your whole web site, other than the area for ordering is a total mess. Any indication of a e-mail address points you to somewhere other than where someone will rely to.. People should be aware of these before they consider ordering anything.

I really think you two need to take this off line...it is apparent that at least one of you is talking past the other rather than talking to each other.
This is a forum to share stories, information, and to help each other NOT to provide therapy service or resolve business transactions, especially outside DJI's purview.
It sounds like this can be worked out when everyone calms down and starts listening and communicating.
Best to both and good luck!
2017-9-28
Use props
djiuser_6b6QQ4a
New

United States

I agree. We sent the customer the wrong item. We accepted our mistake and refunded them without them having to return the item. Every company makes mistakes. We even offered to send them the correct item for free but they refused. We responded to their inquiry within 24 hours but they provided an invalid email.

So instead of working to fix the issue, the customer goes on online forums claiming we're a "scam" when we clearly shipped both orders to the customer and tried to fix any issues that they had.
2017-9-28
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
United States

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-9-28 12:36
I really think you two need to take this off line...it is apparent that at least one of you is talking past the other rather than talking to each other.
This is a forum to share stories, information, and to help each other NOT to provide therapy service or resolve business transactions, especially outside DJI's purview.
It sounds like this can be worked out when everyone calms down and starts listening and communicating.

AMEN!  This is not the place.
2017-9-28
Use props
Sportbike_Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-9-22 08:11
Drone parts and even repair advertisement scams are on the increase.  Beware and do the research.

Exactly and their all over eBay too. Typically have zero feedback but buyers still get hook line and sinker.
2017-9-28
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-9-28 12:36

well said Brother
2017-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules