All sorts of issues with the spark
668 5 2017-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscc254c16
New
Denmark

Since I updated to 01.00.0600 I haven't been able to get panorama to work or any kind of tracking (Active Track, QuickShot).
I was able to live with it and still use my spark though pretty annoyed by this.
Today I went flying again and had the same issues. After a while I started experiencing problems with controlling the aircraft.
Had a lot of compass errors, GPS errors all of the sudden. Calibrated, and took off but I had the drone completely drift off unable to control it, and almost crashed into trees several times, but I was able to take control in the last second.
I'm afraid of flying it now, because my control of the aircraft has been so unstable. It just seems to sort of do it's own thing. Extremely strange.
What do I do? Has anyone else experienced anything similar?
2017-9-23
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 14044577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Let the drone/battery cool down to room temp then do a complete IMU calibration and calibrate the RC sticks too.  
2017-9-23
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

It sound like defect unit... Open case send it back under warranty....
2017-9-23
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19147 ft
United Kingdom

Anuvis Posted at 2017-9-23 04:08
It sound like defect unit... Open case send it back under warranty....

Do you get any messages on the phone display. I also have not been able to do any of the intelligent flight modes, pano or shallow focus shots. I believe this is since the update.

With the intelligent flight modes it says active_track stopped and in no-fly zone (I am not, and I have travelled literally hundreds of miles to other locations to test). For the photo modes it says they failed.

It has been back for testing with no problem found but it still does not work for me.

HOWEVER, I have discovered that if I disconnect the Remote Controller (Its the Fly More package) and fly on the mobile phone only, the Inteliigent Flight modes work!)

Martin
2017-9-23
Use props
fanscc254c16
New
Denmark

Martin Lines Posted at 2017-9-23 04:23
Do you get any messages on the phone display. I also have not been able to do any of the intelligent flight modes, pano or shallow focus shots. I believe this is since the update.

With the intelligent flight modes it says active_track stopped and in no-fly zone (I am not, and I have travelled literally hundreds of miles to other locations to test). For the photo modes it says they failed.

I do get the metal/magnet warning even though I move to a different location. It seems to disappear after hovering for a while. Still it acts in very unpredictable ways, and sometimes doesn't respond to the controller.
I'm gonna try it just using my phone without the controller.
Can I send it to DJI without charge?
2017-9-23
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

fanscc254c16 Posted at 2017-9-23 05:33
I do get the metal/magnet warning even though I move to a different location. It seems to disappear after hovering for a while. Still it acts in very unpredictable ways, and sometimes doesn't respond to the controller.
I'm gonna try it just using my phone without the controller.
Can I send it to DJI without charge?

You can set up for a repair through Customer Support. Here is a link to get you started: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules