No power to RC
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SimonDobbins
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204610 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I have a strange issue with my P3 4K controller.  Its been around 1 month since last used, today i tried charging everything up, both my flight batteries charging fine but my controller is lifeless.  No lights, no sounds no nothing.  Currently been on charger for around 2 hours?

Any suggestions?

EDIT

Okay so i did a little digging.  I took the controller apart and noticed a little slow blinking green led, it did not chaange or turn away with button commands, the front led indicators still showed power OFF.  I disconnected the internal battery then conntected the controller to the main power supply.  Now the controller seems to power on and work as it should.  Next i disconnected the power, i then tried to power the controller without battery or mains to drain the board of any remaining power. (my logic here is to hard reset the board)  next i re connected the battery and tried to power on the controller.. BEHOLD it works..? looks like the internal electronics was stuck in some sort of stand by or battery drain mode.  Disconnecting all power seems to have kicked it into action once more.  Hope this helps anyone in the future.

board.jpg
2017-9-23
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

ON/OFF button not doing anything?
2017-9-23
Use props
SimonDobbins
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204610 ft
United Kingdom

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-9-23 09:22
ON/OFF button not doing anything?

No, Nothing
2017-9-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm sorry to hear the issue of your Controller, please start a case and send it in for repair: http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules