Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CrystalSky 7.85 Deleting Files During copy/move
935 3 2017-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 644669 ft
United States

Numerous times I've used the explorer app to move files only to have them appear a 0kb files at the target (USB or SD1/2). Then when I go back to the source location SD1/2 the file is missing and deleted. Then I go back to the target location and the file size is no longer 0 but the file won't play. Anyone else losing files when using the move feature?

Also happens when Using the Copy feature, where you press and hold over a file in explorer, then select copy, Then you go to the target location and chose editor paste, same outcome...

Should I reset my crystalsky and retry? Am I doing it wrong?
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Is the USB card reformatted? When you save the information does it show that the information is being saved?
2017-9-25
Use props
StianGel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

Make sure when you select files that you tap "copy", then tap "level up" untill you can tap the desired storage device. Then tap "paste".
This works great for me on my 5.5" CS.
I do however have a problem transferring files bigger then 2 Gb (i think it was) to my memory stick. (No matter how i format it)
When you have confirmed that you have made a copy, you can go ahead and delete the files from the SD card. (Or format in the drone)
2017-9-25
Use props
Matman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 644669 ft
United States

DJI Mark, No, they were not reformatted so I'll reformat the cards and retry.

StianGel, yeah that's how I was doing it. And yes, it would show the copy process, delete the file from the source and the target file (in the new location) will not play.

Interestingly, the file sizes were 0k (after the copy finished) then I came back a few mins later and it was 200mb but still wouldn't play.
2017-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules