723 3 2017-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavvy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1386637 ft
United States

What a mess !!

I have not flown my Mavic in over a month and i knew there were going to be some updates so i did them via assistant and the go4 app updates too

flew today and had nothing but choppy viewing, Lag ect........ enable hardware missing.

What a complete joke for $1300.00 paper weight i have now

Very disapointed to say the least and it does not appear there will be a fix anytime soon

Prior to these updates i use a ipad mini 2 cellular and iphone 6 plus and have zero issues since i bought this countless flights, i got this unit 1 week after it's release and have only had minor issues that i have worked through, i have never had to send this unit in before and now its worthless and want my money back unless you can fix your mistakes !!!!!

VERY disapointed DJI
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

So the image transmission is laggy and choppy, right? Had you tried to reinstall the app, please try and test, before you test, you need to check the settings on HD, choose a channel with fine range to avoid the interference. Besides, switch the phone to Airplane Mode or place in another place. If the problem persists, please check if the laggy problem exists in the original video on the SD card. Keep us updated if you found anything.
2017-9-24
Use props
Vasco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5427717 ft
Greece

I am getting also CPU overload warnings on an iPad 4 also , after latest upgrades. I am using iOs 11 , and latest DJI Go 4 app 4.1.11 ver. These problems starts after a certain app ver (i don not remember exactly   which one) , but i haven't any prior with same devices,  and with older app versions. I don't believe that is due to lack of device power and it seams that is software issue after a certain app version.  It is very frustrating DJI not to solve this issue after all these updates...
2017-9-24
Use props
Mavvy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1386637 ft
United States

Vasco Posted at 2017-9-24 23:20
I am getting also CPU overload warnings on an iPad 4 also , after latest upgrades. I am using iOs 11 , and latest DJI Go 4 app 4.1.11 ver. These problems starts after a certain app ver (i don not remember exactly   which one) , but i haven't any prior with same devices,  and with older app versions. I don't believe that is due to lack of device power and it seams that is software issue after a certain app version.  It is very frustrating DJI not to solve this issue after all these updates...

Yes, if you ask Dji, the will say something along the lines of uninstall and re install or try another device.

I have owned 1 week from its 1st release date i have so many flight on this bird it would make your head spin.

I have never had a real issue until these stupid updates or viruses the have us download and you will never get a straight answer from them or hear the own up to the problem they created and the heart ache they have created by so many of their customers
2017-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules